life why cant you be more interesting

yes I do know that the picture is nothing to do with the story

No, no, no NO...... ok Merlin breathe, breathe, breathe I tell you.

A person older then every one else ever alive in .... what what.. in A t shirt and trousers..

ok I have a magical TV and there is nothing entertaining on .... in the world..... sooooo ..... what's the point ...... in having it..... no idea. OK let me introduce myself. The name is Merlin, yes the person how helped King old grumpy Arthur, no I am not a boy the only reason people think that I am a boy is 1 I pretended to be a boy so people did not look down on me and yes Gwen and Arthur know I am a girl. And 2 people always ALWAYS assume powerful people are boys. WHAT is up with that!

ok em did I just introduce myself to you lot reading this. Yes ... yes I did ... -.- I love braking the 4th wall -_-.

"Dumbledore writing letters.... Percy Jackson kissing Annabeth... Prim getting chosen.... Tony trying to lift a hammer ...Ant and Dec laughing ..... Lucy kicking Nartsu ...Harry potter going to Diagon ally... Peter stalking Wendy.... " WAIT WHAT Harry is going to HOGWARTS HUMMMmmm maybe I should go to Hogwarts again...... No they would not be able to handle all of my sass..... HMMMMmmmmm..., but ....,yes it will annoy everyone and I can try and confuse everyone by reviling that ******** is *********** ******. yes this is good.

"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..... BUNNY!!!!!" was heard all other the castle in the magic dimension . while seeing Merlin chasing after a baby bunny.

what do you think of Merlin?