Emmm.... ok

merlins eyes without a glamour.
All the noise was gone the hall was silent. Then suddenly "Sooooo were am I going to sit then? Also my house colour and were is my dorm room going to be?" Said Merlin. "THATS ALL YOU SAY. You just broke history and what's normal and all you ask is were is my dorm room and house colour!?" Yelled Granger. "Umm yes your house colour will be gold and silver and umm you can follow me to your dorm room and can .. sit at the head table or at one of the house tables. Ok now please sit and MAY THE FEAST BEGIN!!"
all the ancient witch did was roll her eyes and sit at the head table were a seat magically appeared.
<Time skip brought to you by Lucifer still calling Chloe detective>
With Harry
"So has this ever happened before?" Asked the golden boy. "No never it's like Huxl31y finally admitting that percimst is a cute couple (I love perebeth but I like Percy x Artemis to) or lucifer Morningstar telling a lie. It's generally un Hurd of." Said Hermione. "No one asked for your opinion of even you to talk. Granger" replied Ron just before stuffing his mouth with food once again. "Why do you think the hat found it so hard to decide what house to put her into and took so long Hermione?" Asked Harry totally ignoring Ron. " well I think they had a chat about something and the hat wanted to anger Dumbledore, bet of you watched there faces Dumbledore was angry when the hat said the house name and the hat SMURCED, it's a hat it's not supposed to do that! "