Hogwarts

I just really like the song sorry.
In the dark gloomy forest full of monsters, magic, old buildings there was not a human in sight. Suddenly a clocked figure appeared out of fin air literally. This person swiftly walked to the castle slowly turning younger and younger until the person under the hood looked 11 years old (make some friends or you will be lonely)
Some time later this person slipped into the back of the crowd of 1st years also magically making a name appear on a certain scroll in a certain Cat/humans hand.

"years, Professor McGonagall" said Hagrid. "thank you, Hagrid. I will take them from here... First years, I am Professor McGonagall, Head of Gryffindor House and teacher of Transf-" "TREVOR" A plump boy yelled whilst grabbing a small toad sat between the group of 11-year olds and McGonagall. After glancing around He stepped back into line after receiving glares off the professor. "Follow me" She ordered as the children bustled into the Great Hall. "Wow it's so beautiful!" Said a random first year and all Merlin did was role her eyes, she had seen it thousands of times. When hogwarts was first built. When Tom riddle was at school when the marauders were at school when the headmaster was siting at the griffin house table and some other times.