spy ✜ t'challa

she slammed her huge duffle bag onto the bed aggressively "you're not going nya." t'challa stated in a demanding like tone

she walked straight past him and entered the huge walk in closet. she slang clothes off the racks then said, "yes i am." in a simple tone

t'challa rolled his eyes at his stubborn girlfriend. he stood in the doorway watching as she neatly folded up the clothes. "nya it's not a good idea for you to go." he said with that African accent

she stayed silent and walked passed him once again throwing the clothes inside the bag. she rolled her eyes at him. she was irritated at the fact that he was trying to control her. she can't stand it when someone tries to tell her what to do.

"i didn't ask for your input t'challa." she said in a snappy tone. nya wasn't in the mood and didn't even feel like listening to him anymore.

he sighed, "damn it why are you so stubborn all the time?" he asked with a raised voice. she could sense the annoyance in his voice but this didn't bother her at all.

"why are you trying to control my life? this is my job and i'm not turning it down just because you tell me to." she boasted

a deep sigh escaped from t'challa's lips. he was trying his best not to get angry. "this case is too dangerous for you nya." he informed her making her scoff.

"tough? so what you don't think i can handle it?" she asked with an angry tone. t'challa looked down staying silent, that answered her question for her.

she chuckled, "just because it's klaue doesn't mean i can't handle it." t'challa quickly shook his head in disagreement. "he's a dangerous man nya. you don't know what he's capable of." he said hoping she would leave it at that.

"whatever." she said in annoyance.

there was suddenly a ring that interrupted their argument session which nya was extremely grateful for. he was getting an incoming call from his Kimoyo bead bracelet.

he answered it to see that it was his sister. "brother come to the lab. i have something to show you." shuri exclaimed clearly in good spirit

he quickly glanced at his girlfriend. she stormed off into the bathroom quickly shutting the door. he sighed. "everything okay?" he heard shuri ask. he quickly nodded, "yeah everything's fine. i'll be there soon."

"okay bye." shuri said before hanging up the phone. t'challa went to the bathroom door softly knocking on it. the door quickly opened to an irritated looking nya.

she was in nothing but a sports bra and a pair of sweatpants now. her curly hair was down. she just looked at him without letting a word fall from her lips. "i'll see you later." t'challa stated. he leaned in and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

nya watched as he left the room before closing the door. she stripped out of her clothes and took a shower. she stayed in there for about thirty minutes before getting out. she got out and dried herself off before leaving to go put on some clothes.

she wanted to look professional today. she threw on a gray tank top along with some fleece purple pants that stood out.

she decided to let her hair air dry

she decided to let her hair air dry. she finished packing everything and headed downstairs.

she left the house and headed to the airport. she wanted to take one of the bugatti spaceships but decided not to. she would have to get through okoye which was already going to be a challenge in itself.

she luckily had already called a private jet in earlier today. t'challa didn't know anything about it and he wouldn't find out. she rolled her eyes at the thought of her overprotective boyfriend.

but she really couldn't be upset because she's very protective of him as well. i mean he is the king of Wakanda after all, of course she worries for him.

nya spent her time reading while on the plane. she wasn't nervous about her assignment. people normally shiver in fear when the name ulysses klaue is said but not with her. nya isn't scared of him even with knowing about his past and following reputation.

the assignment was simple. nya goes to club and listens in to what he is saying and selling to the buyer. the plane ride is only for a few hours but she's occupied throughout it.

when she got off the plane, it was nighttime. amsterdam looked beautiful under the moonlight. nya quickly headed to her hotel and freshened herself up before heading to the club with her boss kendra.

they ended up getting inside without getting checked since the two were beautiful. the security guards figured that the both of them were going to cause any trouble. wrong.

when they entered, loud music blasted throughout the club. nya recognized the voice of the singer. it was the weeknd. his angelic voice calmed her boss. she was as nervous as ever.

they both went down to the bar and ordered drinks while carefully watching all of the entrances. nya sooned noticed her bosses trembling hands.

"kendra calm down. there's no need to be nervous." she assured.

kendra scoffed, "easy for you to say. you're not scared of klaue." she mentioned making nya nod in agreement.

they sat there for a few minutes patiently waiting for klaue to come in. kendra quickly took a shot of vodka trying her best to calm her nerves. when nya got up and started walking around, she ended up taking three shots. her body started to relax in the process.

klaue finally made his grand appearance alongside his bodyguards. "i see five bodyguards." kendra said through the microphone making nya carefully look around.

each of them were at a door while two were right beside klaue. they made their way down the long flight of metal stairs. most eyes were planted on them while others shivered under pressure.

klaue made his way to a man in a nice looking suit. nya waited until after they greeted each other to get closer. "i'm going in." nya quietly whispered

the mission ended up being a fail. a fight broke out in the club which quickly turned into a shootout. nya and kendra had no weapons to defend themselves but t'challa and okoye came to their rescue. luckily, no one got hurt.

when they got back to the hotel, t'challa scolded at nya. "what in the world is wrong with you nya?!" he yelled. she looked down at her lap trying to hold civil tongue.

"i mean seriously. do you know how much danger you put yourself in tonight?" he asked angrily.

nya sat there in silence. she knew there was no point in arguing with him. "answer me!" he yelled even louder than last time. she quickly scoffed and rolled her eyes before getting up from the bed. she walked off without saying a word which drove him crazy.

she headed to the bathroom but t'challa wasn't letting her go that easily. he grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the nearest wall. this took her by surprise.

he looked her into the eyes, she melted upon his gaze. "you know, you're very stubborn." he said getting closer to her ear.

"you need to be taught a lesson." he smirked making her lightly gasp. she wasn't expecting him to say such a thing. she stayed silent.

"got nothing to say?" he asked before crashing his lips against hers.

let's just say, she got that lesson that night.

holy crap this is so bad. 🥺 i apologize. the next one will be much better. an erik killmonger imagine is coming at you real soon!!

thanks for reading. please don't forget to vote and mostly importantly comment and share your opinions!