insecurities ✜ t'challa

nya stormed inside the house and quickly slammed the door angry as ever. she quickly headed upstairs to the bathroom. she closed the door, stood in front of the mirror and broke down.

nya doesn't cry that often but when she does, she's hurt. her emotions were all over the place. she didn't know how to feel after what she saw earlier.

her and t'challa went out into the city today since they were having a festival. nya normally doesn't go out that often due to her insecurities of being a queen but t'challa convinced her.

they went out and everything was fine. nya was taking in the beautiful city along with the food, culture, and people. they were both having a good time.

despite the fact that all eyes were on them, everyone smiled at their presence. of course okoye along with dora milaje were there making sure not one hand was laid on them.

while walking around and enjoying themselves, they ended up bumping into nakia, t'challa's ex. nya was completely shocked to see her. she always heard these amazing stories about her and how they both loved each other very much back when they dated.

she shuddered under her presence. nakia was a beautiful, stunning woman. there was no denying that.

this made nya underestimate herself. she already had low self esteem, so when seeing her, it just made her doubt herself even more.

nakia was the one who came up to them. she was nice and friendly as she introduced herself but nya was uncomfortable the whole time. she noticed how t'challa was surprised to see her. nya couldn't tell if he was happy to see her or not.

they were both friendly to one another. they hugged each other which made nya jealous but she didn't say anything. nakia wasn't rude to her, she was nice to nya but she still a gut feeling about her.

nakia ended up walking around with them standing right beside t'challa. nya was too nervous to even focus on their conversation.

okoye quickly noticed nya's strange behavior but didn't bother to say anything in front of nakia or the king

okoye quickly noticed nya's strange behavior but didn't bother to say anything in front of nakia or the king. nya stayed completely silent. t'challa glanced over in her direction every now and then but kept his focus on nakia as she was talking.

nya couldn't stand it when nakia brushed her hand over t'challa's every now and then. what hurt her even more was the fact that he let her.

this is when nya came up with a lie. she told her boyfriend that she was tired and wasn't feeling well. she headed home without letting him or okoye even know.

the tears kept on falling from her eyes, her crying was unbearable at this point. she heard her phone ringing uncontrollably. she glanced down at it to see that she had a million different types of messages along with missed phone calls from t'challa.

she didn't even bother to pick up her phone. she took a deep breath before stripping out of her clothes. she somehow managed to take a shower. but not even the piping hot water could make her feel any better.

she eventually got out after feeling sorry for herself. she got dressed into some undergarments along with a huge grey t-shirt and some nike pros.

nya went and laid down after that. tears began to fall from her eyes once again. she laid in the dark while silently crying. she watched the clock as the minutes went by.

for every minute, she knew he was with her which made her cry even more. she was so hurt, angry, and heartbroken.

she suddenly heard his voice. "nya?" he said as he was heading upstairs. he turned the lights on to see his girlfriend laying in bed.

"nya?! why didn't you tell me you came home? i have been looking for you everywhere in the city." he scolded at her but she stayed completely silent.

this worried him, "nya?"

she sat up from the bed, then headed downstairs. she walked straight past him not saying a word. he followed in behind her. nya headed into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

t'challa stood in front of the counter watching her. he didn't say a word for awhile until he noticed the salty teardrops falling from her eyes. "have you been crying?" he asked making her sniffle

she still stayed silent while taking a seat. "nya what's wrong?" he asked worryingly

he then realized why she was crying. "this is about nakia, isn't it?" he asked and nya slightly nodded her head.

"my love..." t'challa said while walking over to her. he rolled the chair around so she could face him. but nya didn't dare look him into the eye.

he lifted her chin up with his index finger making her look at him. "nothing is going on between nakia and i."

nya spoke, "i don't believe that." he asked, "why don't you believe me love? tell me."

"because of the way that you were looking at her when she came up to us. it seemed like you were star stuck about seeing her." nya said in all honesty

"that's because i never expected to see her again." t'challa said with an honest mindset.

he wanted nothing to do with his ex girlfriend. they were both done with each other and he's moved on. he loves nya and plans to live the rest of his life with her. he has no intentions to be with nakia what so ever. those feelings he once had for her died a long time ago, before him and nya even started dating.

"but she's so pretty and-"

"she's not you nya. you've got to stop downing yourself and comparing yourself to other women." he stated in a serious tone

"you're one of a kind and you're my queen." he said wiping her tears away. nya cracked a small smile upon hearing those words

he kissed her nose then said, "i love you so much." she looked him in the eyes saying, "i love you too."

wow this is super boring. i'm sorry:/ but hope y'all enjoy this imagine. thank you so much for five hundred reads! 💞🥰

you guys have no idea how happy it makes me when i refresh the page and see more people reading this book. ya'll are amazing and i love you all so much!

an erik imagine will be up soon. please remember to vote and comment your thoughts and opinions! thanks!!