new king ☭ erik killmonger

nya watched t'challa's mother, sister, and nakia disappear into the cave

nya watched t'challa's mother, sister, and nakia disappear into the cave. they were both deeply hurt and upset that t'challa died, it was obvious that okoye and the rest of the dora were upset as well....

everyone in the waterfall was. nobody would have ever thought that t'challa could or would be dethroned ever.

nya was happy for erik. he's been wanting to be the king of wakanda for as long as she can remember. it was finally happening and she couldn't be happier.

nya carefully watch the shaking women as she put the necklace around erik's face. she cracked at smile at her handsome boyfriend.

his face expressed anger that slowly but surely turned into happiness.

"give me and my girl a moment alone." he said in a demanding tone which made them all scurry off into the cave.

he looked her in the eyes and started approaching her. she smiled, "you did it babe." she said making him flash a smile.

he couldn't help it when he was around nya. she was the only way who could make him happy.

"no. we did it." he said wrapping his arms around her tiny waist. she raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "i didn't do anything."

erik chuckled at how unselfish his girlfriend was. she helped him get here. she's been with him this whole entire journey. she's helped him, trained with him, and most importantly has not ever doubted him.

"you did my love." he said before pecking her lips making her blush.

"i love you." she looked him in the eyes. "i love you too." she crashed her lips against his, their lips slowly started moving in sync.

the two were at the top, no one could stop them now. no one.

i'm so sorry i haven't updated in years. also sorry this is very short and crappy but thanks for over 2k reads, ya'll are amazing!

also i really appreciate the positive comments:) keep them coming! thanks and stay tuned for an m'baku chapter coming up soon👀

thanks!!