Chapter 58 - Kill Her

I looked at her direction and she stood frozen once again, as if something was restricting her movements.

"Mama!" sigaw ko pero bigla namang naramdaman ko ang pag-open ng Black Dimension sa likuran ko kaya lumingon ako.

Immediately fired arrows at it and two Shinigamis went limp as they fell on the ground. It seemed like there were still Shinigamis lingering nearby.

Muli akong napatingin sa direksyon ni Mama. She could move again but her left shoulder was bleeding. Was that part of Rin's ability?

"Are you okay?" narinig kong tanong ni Sir Hideo kay Mama at tumango naman siya.

"I overestimated you," Rin said while looking at both of them. "I guess you have gone soft after what happened fifteen years ago"

Their expression suddenly darkened and the pressure from their presence almost sucked the air out of my lungs. Fifteen years ago . . . that was the time Shinigami also attacked the Senshins. What exactly happened that time? I wanted to know. And I wanted to go where they were.

'Do you really want to go there?'

I sighed. 'Yeah.'

"Let's get closer to them," biglang sabi ni Hiro kaya napatingin kami sa kanyang lahat.

Magkakaiba ang reaksyon namin pero muli 'yong inulit ni Hiro at awala naman kaming nagawa kundi sumunod sa kanya dahil nagsimula na siyang maglakad. We were still wary of our surroundings since Shinigamis could appear out of nowhere.

As if on cue, I felt the opening of the Black Dimension and Sarah appeared right in front of me with her needles ready to impale me. My instinct took over and I bend down as I kicked her legs. Agad akong lumayo sa kanya at lumapit naman ang lima sa akin. We were getting ready to defend ourselves when Ma'am Michiko landed between us.

"I told you to stop running away!" she screamed as she swung a huge sword toward Sarah.

Sarah sidestepped and the sword got stuck on the ground but Ma'am Michiko lifted it as if it was just as light as a feather.

"I have no interest in fighting you," she said and then he glared at my direction. "I have to kill that kid so don't get in my way, hag."

Muli siyang sumugod papunta sa akin pero humarang si Ma'am Michiko. Her huge sword disappeared and it was replaced with needles. She fended off Sarah's momentum and overwhelmed her with strength.

"Hag, you say?" Ma'am Michiko growled. "You think I'd let you hurt her? Don't get too ahead of yourself, you insolent brat!"

Sarah was caught off-balance and Ma'am Michiko used that time to punch her in the gut and I gasped when Sarah got thrown of toward Rin's direction. How strong was that punch?!

Akala ko ay tatama siya kay Rin pero gaya nang nangyari kay Mama ay tumigil din ang momentum niya at bumagsak siya sa gilid ni Rin. She groaned as she tried to stand up and Ma'am Michiko immediately lunged toward their direction.

"What are you doing, Yuzuki?" Rin coldly asked and her voice gave me shivers.

Sarah regained her stance and bowed at her. "Sorry, Master Rin." Her expression turned cold and cruel as she looked at my direction. "I will kill her no matter what. Her existence should be erased from this world."

Bigla namang huminga nang malalim si Mama at tumingin sa kanila.

"I'll kill you first," she seethed with rage, and she propelled at their direction.

***