Ch.1 "beginning"

Taylor POV

in the woods of Colorado is where I've been living a peaceful life since my escape from HYDRA in the form of a Tiger I stay in isolation in hopes that i don't hurt anyone I've already killed enough people when I escaped.

the reason I won't change back is it is too painful every bone in my body breaks when I change or turn back but let's not get into that.

I'm laying in a nice quiet cave my head in-between my paws as the sun beams in i stretch my limbs while yawning.

I walk out of the cave I walk slowly in the tall grass making sure there are no people around before I walk out to get a drink from the stream. my black stripes and orange coat blend I step out onto a rock and start drinking the

water as I keep a watchful eye out for any humans.

Bucky POV

were currently in Colorado, apparently there is a escaped HYDRA experiment that escaped six months ago, so were currently tracking her down apparently she has a unique heat signature so wherever she hides we'll be able to find her with these ridiculous goggles, Tony and Bruce made for us. what i didn't know is that we were gonna have to travel through a damp sticky forest to find her.

so Its me Steve Tony clint and Banner right now walking and walking until Tony stops and freezes we look ahead to see a tiger with the heat signature we are looking for.

"that's her!" Steve said

the tiger flattened its ears and growled at us.

but when she looked me in the eyes she froze then shook her head turning around and running

"After her!" Clint said

Taylor POV

on my walk as I was listening to the animals talk apparently there are humans in the woods so I'm gonna check it out just not get to close.

i see the men one of them had a metal arm. then a slight flashback flashed in my mind

Flashback

"Taylor you have to run! I'll be okay!" the man with the metal arm said

"NO I don't wanna leave you!" I said

"you must I'll be alright" He said

End Flashback

I shake my head then take off running I don't know what they want but I'm sure I'm not part of it.