Ch.2 "Run"

Taylor POV

I'm running, running as fast as I could I don't know why these people are after me but I'm not sticking around to find out i look back and don't see them i climb a high tree waiting and watching.

if they are HYDRA i'll, I'll tear them apart i can feel the animal inside me about to break free.

I look down seeing them run past the tree but not even seconds later I see HYDRA agents I watch them.

"Winter solider isn't far we will intercept" one of them said

after they leave i stalk and follow them I'm down low in the tall grass I see they are about to shoot the man with the metal arm.

I jump out of the grass latching onto the HYDRA solider's arm causing him to miss then scream I circle them baring my teeth and growling. first men in costumes now HYDRA all I wanted was to live in isolation and in piece.

"IT's experiment 0!" one of the HYDRA men said

my head down as I circled them I'm about to unleash the animal inside me the HYDRA men stand ready to shoot

I jump using claws and teeth to attack by the time i am done they are all on the ground either unconscious dead or dying.

I turn around looking at the man with the metal arm then i feel a pinch in my hind leg and see a tranquilizer dart in me leg son of a bitch then everything goes dark.

                                                        Third person POV

Bucky Clint Tony and Bruce are walking in the woods, they couldn't understand they were right behind her as they were walking a gunshot was heard and missed Bucky by a few inches, they turn around and run to the commotion to see the tiger circling the HYDRA agents the tiger clearly mad the black of her pupils almost taking over the color of her eyes she slowly circling the HYDRA agents as she growled.

they just witnessed her tearing them to shreds some unconscious others dead and others dying. she turns to Bucky looking at him then Clint shoots her with a tranquilizer causing her to fall over to sleep.

"Come on" Tony said

Bucky picks they big tiger up carefully and they walk back to the helicarrier.

                                          Taylor POV

I wake up and I'm in some kind of cage with bars i blink a few times

then stand up and start to pace

where the hell am I.