Lustful Intentions Pt. 2

(Chris in the media)

Chris

"Wassup with that nigga?" Black asked

We was still sitting at the table discussing business. He does too many sneaky shit for me. But I can say when he do business he means business.

"Ion know let me talk to him" I said

"That nigga act like he better than us. Yo I thought you was go get rid of him" Black said standing up getting rowled up

To be real, I'm really trying to get rid of him. I just told him I was gone get rid of Ghost, so that he wouldn't suspect anything. But this nigga so damn aggy and don't know how to shut the fuck up. He run his mouth to damn much for me and he do reckless shit. He wasn't lying about his men, but at the same time I feel where where Ghost is coming from. Is does seems suspicious as to why he couldn't send his own men to do the job. Something up with that and ima found out.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN! He just looking out for him and his crew. And be honest why you ain't do it yourself Black?" I asked smoking on my cigar still

"I told you already Chris" he said

Yeah it's something up with this nigga. It's like he trying to make moves without me or behind my back. But you see Ghost ain't no dumb ass nigga, he ain't going for just anything. That's why I fucks with him. He stay on everything and he not with the bullshit.

Ima have a talk with Ghost later about getting rid of Black. But I gotta get ready for this meeting with this new German connect.

"Ight man whatever I'll talk to him but meanwhile you chill the fuck out and done make a move til I tell you too" I said

"Muthafucka when is that, for all you know this nigga plotting on us. He ain't never around and he act like he better than us" he said banging on my damn table

This nigga done lost his mind banging on my goddamn Mahogany wooden table. My body guards grabbed him so quick.

"Nigga don't get fucked up" I said blowing smoke in his face

He better be lucky that ion like fucking up my floor or I would have painted them with his blood. Nigga getting real disrespectful. They kicked him out the house and I got ready for my meeting.

I got in the back of the car. My driver already had the addy. He decided to meet at the new club that's 30 minutes away from Los Angeles. And I needed Ghost there with me so he can make sure everything go smoothly.

We finally got to the club. Me and the guys all stepped out the cars. We walked towards the long ass line. Ghost, Dominic and Smoke walked up and joined us.

As we was walking towards the line we seen these two fine bitches standing in front of us. Dominic and Ghost tried to holler at them. They ain't pay them no mind. I just laughed at them. We finally got inside and I saw Emilio already sitting in V.I.P. That's one crazy muthafucka who like strippers. We all walked upstairs and sat with him.

"So who is this?" Emilio asked nodding his head in Ghost direction

"I'm Ghost"  Ghost said blowing out a cloud of smoke

"Why they call you Ghost?" Emilio asked while smoking his cigar

I know what this nigga trying to do. He trying to see who all run with me just in case some shit go down. This muthafucka don't play bout his money but if he really knew how we rock, he would know better than to cross us.