Mo' Problems

(Ghost in the media)

Calvin

Damn I didn't even get shawty number. Oh well it is what it is. After Chris shot Shawn he wanted me and Smoke to follow him. So we ended up following Emilio to his car. I knew this nigga was a snake. I just don't know how yet. I shot all his guards, so me and Smoke grabbed everything. Then Chris killed Emilio and we went our separate ways. I don't have time to be going to jail.

After going back to Chris spot to give him all the shit we stole from Emilio. He let us keep the extra cash he just wanted the drugs. Me and the bros went back to my brib. When I got there Marcus was waiting outside of his car. He better have my money, I know that much.

"Yo you got my money?" I asked getting out the car

I fuck with Marcus hard but if he can't handle his own brother then ima have to step in. Ion fuck with Tommy hard as I fuck with Marcus.

"Wassup Marcus" Smoke and Dominic said

Marcus nodded his head and the turned his attention back towards me.  You can tell this nigga ain't slept in days.

"Y'all can go inside some of the girls should be back by now" I said to them

They ain't waste no time going inside of the house. These fools. They act like  they ain't had no pussy in forever.

"Tommy said he gotchu, just the connect shorted him out and he ain't wanna come here with half yo money" Marcus said

I understand that but I rather him come tell me that instead he sent his brother. Just like his bitch ass. Ion trust that shit. He got the money but just don't wanna come up off of it.

"Yeah right, me and you both know yo damn brother got that money. Either you get my money or I will and you know if I have to go get my money it ain't go end well" I said going inside of my house

Nigga playing with my money. Marcus should have told him about me. I'ma let him straighten this out. I walked inside of the house.  

Kali

We got outside walking towards our car. We heard more shooting and saw cars pulling off fast asf. Them guys must be dangerous, I like a bad boy.

"Yo what the fuck, it was not that serious?Did you see how good they looked fighting" I said to Sash

"I know bitch, and then that Ghost guy was looking fine ass hell. Girl where did you park?" Sasha said

I should have got Dominic number. He looks like he can put it down. Damn, but then again I do remember Kevin sending me his address. Lord he is just so fine. Hopefully I don't catch feelings for him. Cause my last relationship was a waste of time and a body. I gave my heart and all for that nigga. And yet,  he still cheated on me and got the bitch pregnant. That shit broke my heart.

"Girlll all the way down here, so nobody wouldn't block me in" I said lighting up a cigarette

Yes I smoke cigarettes, but occasionally tho. I do smoke that gas tho, that shit is the only thing that keep me sane. I'm the fun and chill one out of us. Sasha was raised in the suburbs and I was raised as a military brat. We moved from state to state but my dad and mom both decided to be stationed here. They were always at work so I did pretty much anything that I wanted. I guess you can say that's why I'm so wild now. 

But I met Sasha in highschool when I helped her beat two fat bitches. And after that we became friends. I started modeling in high school, and then when I graduated I became full time. My parents didn't like me showing so much skin, but I got them to trust me. After they saw some of my work that agreed to let be become a model. They knew I loved being in front of the camera. I get paid good money here in LA. I do a lot of photoshoots, magazine covers, videos, etc.  Sasha just started modeling cause she didn't have the time cause she was in Med school. And now my bitch an Attending. My girl doing the damn thang.