Caught Up

(Sasha in the media)

Sasha

It was now 5:30 in the morning and I was up getting ready to start me day. I had a long day ahead of me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I brewed me a nice hot cup of coffee.

While my coffee was brewing I went and picked out my scrubs. I decided to wear my pink Mickey Mouse scrubs. He was my favorite cartoon character.

I got dressed into my scrubs and did my makeup and hair. Then I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag and clipped my pager to my hip. Then I went into the kitchen and poured my coffee in my canteen. I made sure my door was locked and headed towards the car.

I finally got to the hospital and went to the lounge and out my things in my locker. I grabbed my badge and lab coat. I made sure I had my scrubs cap, pen, and phone . Then I went to go get my charts for today. As I was about to go in rounds, my pager went off.

"What happened?" I said running into the patient room

I instantly laid her back and started pushing down on her chest.

"Ion know we were talking about the risks of doing the surgery and her heart rate just started decreasing" the nurse said

I put the tube down her throat, so she could breathe . It looks like ima have to move up her surgery. I don't need her coding again.

"Okay book an O.R she needs to go into surgery now" I said signing the clipboard

We started rolling her out the room down the hall. The tube has her stabilized for now. But we need to go remove the tumor from her throat. We reached the o.r. room and put her on the table. I scrubbed in and put on my gloves and began working.

.
.
.
.
.

"How are feeling Mrs. Cobb?" I said while writing her vitals down on her chart

"My throat is a little sore, but did you get the tumor?" She said raspily

I went inside of her esophagus and removed the tumor. She couldn't breathe on her own. She had Stage II throat cancer. But now she is healthy, but she has to take it easy for now.

"That's good, your throat is supposed to feel that way until you take your antibiotics and drink fluids. Right now you have have to eat soft foods or eat soup for about two weeks. But other than that you are fine, but we're going to see how you do breathing on your own before we could discharge you" I said checking off on her chart

"Okay thank you Dr. Young" the patient said

Calvin

Rico finally told me what he said to the cops. Instead of killing him we beat the dog shit of him. If I kill him they are instantly going to assume it was me. They dumped his body back in the street by the projects. I wanted everyone to see what will happen if they open the fucking mouth.

I went upstairs to my room and saw Indya sitting in the bed. She had on this sexy black lace bra and thong set. She looked sexy asf sitting on the bed.