Chapter One

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
If you haven't watched the 2016 horror movie "The Boy", I suggest doing so before you read this because if you don't, it probably won't make much sense.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I watched in horror, as a tall, lanky man emerged from the black hole in the once perfect wall. Cole was scrambling on the floor. My heart was beating a mile a minute, as he called my name. Malcom reacted fast "Greta get up, come on"! He whispered practically pulling my arm out of its socket. I remained still, my eyes fixed on the figure coming out of the wall. "Jesus what is that"? I whispered to myself.

"It's Brahms" Malcom answered equally shocked.

I shook my head "he can't be". Shock and horror filled my mind as all the clues and red flags came together. It wasn't the doll doing all of this, it was him. He was alive. Brahms cocked his head to the side and shifted his eyes from Malcom and I, to Cole. "No"! I immediately said hoping to distract him, I knew what was coming. Brahms lunged for Cole in an instant.

Malcom tried to step in front "no"! He yelled, but it was no use, Brahms hit him over the head with the attic hook, and continued To attack Cole. I tried my best to grab Brahms, but it was no help, he only shoved me off of him like I was nothing. I backed away watching in horror as Brahms straddled Cole and began to choke him. Cole's arms flailed about desperate to grab anything to help him in the struggle, but they found nothing. Brahms reached out his hand and grabbed a piece of the broken face off of the doll that Cole had broken just moments before and lodged it into his neck. It all happened so quickly, I didn't get a chance to move or react before Brahms was on his way to me.

"No"! I screamed again, he wrapped his arms around me and began to drag me out of the room to a place only he knew. Malcom suddenly appeared, and hit him with the attic hook. Brahms dropped his arms, and fell to the ground. Malcom quickly pulled me up and we ran towards the main entrance. Brahms however beat us there, which caused us to run up the long flights of stairs. He knew this place better than anyone, which gave him an advantage. We'd be lucky to make it much farther. We ran into my room, and I quickly locked the door. Malcom rushed to the windows, as I tried the phone.

"It's dead"! My heart sank as I watched Malcom fail to open the window. The door knob began to rattle and the door began to shake. For a second I was sure that Brahms would break down the door, but when the shaking subsided, I realized that he had other ways in. "The closet"! I screamed as loud creaks and groans from the walls broke the silence. He was coming in through the closet. Just as Brahms' porcelain mask came into view, I slammed shut the closet door. There was no way to keep the door from opening other than holding it. A hand smashed through the closet door, and began to grab me. Malcom rushed and got the phone just in time as Brahms opened the door, he clocked him with it. As Brahms fell to the ground, we rushed out of the door and into Brahms' bedroom. The key that could lock the door was missing.

"The key, find the key" Malcom said as he held the door knob in place. The room was pitch black.

"I can't see anything"! I snapped "oh God"! I rushed around the room looking for anything to help. My eyes fell on the trap door in the closet. "Malcom"! I whispered, "we can get out this way"! He nodded and quickly rushed over to the door.

"let's go"! He said. After we made it through the hole, we realized that the little tunnels in the walls were how Brahms was getting around. We immediately started climbing the steps in the tunnel "it only goes up", I exclaimed. "Which way"? I asked hoping the way we chose would get us out of here.

"Dead end". Malcom muttered. I pushed open a flap on the wall and gasped "Jesus Christ" Malcom exclaimed behind me. It was a whole other room, full of furniture, and living items.

Brahms Heelshire ("The boy" fan fiction) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara