Brawl

Daenerys got down from Drogon as she entered the throne room. To her surprise she found Jon, Grey Worm, Tyrion, Sansa, and Arya all there.

Jon was very happy to see his queen return meanwhile Arya and Sansa were desperate to leave. Sansa wanted the North and Arya didn't want to be in the place where Sandor died.
"Well, shall we settle boundaries now?" Sansa broke the silence.

Daenerys looked at her in annoyance and the tension was broken when the great doors opened. Unsullied guards finally brought Daario in for his trial.

Daenerys was staring straight into his eyes in complete disgust while Tyrion was shocked to see him here. Grey Worm stood his ground while Jon, Sansa, and Arya were confused as to who he is.

Tyrion turned to Dany and asked, "Why is he here? I thought you ordered the Second Sons to stay in Mereen."
"He's here to pay for what he did to the people of King's Landing." Daenerys said fiercely while she still was eyeing Daario.

Daario smirked, "I demand a trial by combat."
Surprised by his response, Dany turned to Grey Worm and before she could say anything Daario interrupted her thought, "And I want to fight this...Jon Snow" he muttered slowly as he looked Jon up and down. "No weapons either, we're going to brawl how real men used too" Daario commanded.  

Jon didn't know what to say, so he walked up already unbuckling his belt. Before he could face Daario, Dany stopped him.
"No!" Dany said nervously.
She turned to Jon worriedly and whispered to his ear, "You don't have to do this, I know how he fights, I can't lose you."
Daario was waiting patiently with a grin on his face.

Jon looked into Dany's eyes and grabbed her hands. "Don't worry...I want to, for us. I'm not going anywhere." Dany took a deep breath to calm herself but it didn't really work. Jon walked up to Daario ready to fight. The two men took off all their armor and just kept their breeches and boots on.

Grey Worm's face was expressionless, Sansa and Arya didn't know what to do, and Tyrion was just as nervous as Daenerys.

Daario was taunting Jon, waiting on him to throw the first punch. Both men were moving around in circles with their fists up. Jon tried to make the first move and throw a left hook but Daario dodged it. Jon backed up a bit and Daario went in for a tackle. Jon hit the ground with Daario on top of him. He started going off with punches after punches to Jon's face.

Dany was starting to panic and Tyrion squeezed her hand to comfort her.

Jon managed to get Daario into a head lock and kneed him in the groin and escaped from underneath him. Daario got back up as well in his defensive position. Jon threw a right hook into his jaw and continued with and uppercut. Daario was taken back by this and Jon took that as in opportunity to pin him to the wall. Jon was going off on Daario with body and head shots non stop. They both were bruised up and bloody. Finally he punched him right in the liver and Daario knelt to the ground clenching his side. Jon stepped back to take a breath and Daario got up and superman punched Jon right in the face. This knocked the wind out of Jon as he fell to the ground on his knees with blood running down his mouth and nose. Daario kicked his head with all his force and Jon's whole weight crashed to the floor.

Everyone watching was now worried that Jon won't make it. Tears were falling down Dany's cheeks while Sansa and Arya were trying to breathe.

Daario laughed and grabbed Jon's head. "She needs a real man, not some weakling like you...you probably can't even satisfy her. Boy, how does it feel to know I was balls deep in her giving her every satisfaction she needed."

With that Jon got angry and elbowed him right in the face. Daario stumbled back and Jon got up and grabbed his head with his left hand and brutally started punching him with his right. Daario started to laugh hysterically, "Aww, did I hit a nerve...after all, you're fighting for a whore anyway." Enraged by his words, Jon grabbed him by his hair and slammed his face on the ground over and over again. He stopped as he heard he was barely breathing anymore and stood up.

Jon was panting and Dany hurried to him. She held him carefully and ordered guards to get an ice bath ready for him.
She then commanded other guards to pick up Daario, who was almost beaten to death.
"He will be publicly executed...we'll let the people know who was responsible for the deaths of their loved ones while they watch him burn alive."