The Plan

Jon woke up from the sun shining in his face. He turned to his side and realized Dany wasn't there. He remembered that she told him she has a plan and she'll let him in on it this morning. The second he was about to get out of bed, Dany came storming in. Jon was startled by her presence as he was just now fully waking up.

"Get ready, we're going" she said with a smile.
Jon was confused as to where they're going but he decided not to ask questions. He quickly got ready and headed out the chamber with his love.

They stopped in the open field that no one knew about and within seconds, Drogon and Rhaegal landed in front of them.
Dany quickly got on and looked at Jon who was still confused.

"Well what are you waiting for...go on."
Jon obeyed and hopped on Rhaegal. They were flying in unison next to each other able to chat.
Jon yelled out, "Where exactly are we going?"

"I told you I had a plan, and that's where we're going!"
"Then what's the plan?"
"I can't tell you that or your brother would know by the time we get there!"
"Right!"

After some time of flying, they made it to their destination. They got off the dragons and Jon immediately knew where they were.

"What are we doing in Winterfell Dany? It's not safe, especially for you."
"I know, but like I said, I have a plan."
"Well are you going to tell me what we're doing here now then?"
"I need you to sneak in there and rally up the Northmen. All you need to do is get your most trusted man and make sure he's on board."
"Ok...on board with what?"
"They're going to be the inside men. When we arrive here in a fortnight, they shall be ready to fight for their Queen...and their future King" she looked at him lovingly.

Jon smiled, kissed her on her forehead and left. He snuck into the castle making sure no one would see him. He then made his way to his trusted soldier's house and knocked on the door slyly.

"Jon! What are you doing here, your brother has gone mad and every Northmen is trying to lie low with these mercenaries wandering around."

"I know, but the Queen needs us and has a plan. All you need to do is make sure all the men are ready for a war to come. You guys will be the inside men. And when the soldiers South march here to fight, you guys will already be battling from the inside which brings us to an advantage as the Queen's soldiers surround the outside. We'll swarm them, in and out."
"Alright Jon I'll do it, you can count on me. Stay safe."
"Thank you, I knew I could count on you."
With that Jon snuck back out of the castle of Winterfell and went back to his Queen. He told her that the mission was accomplished and they rode back South to the capital.