Revelation

Sansa, Arya, and Brienne arrived at King's Landing. Jon was already ready for their arrival and greeted them as soon as they came.
They were all happy to see each other again. Jon showed them to their rooms as they followed him. He then turned to both of his sisters and pulled them into a private room.
"I have to tell you guys something" he said anxiously.

Sansa and Arya just nodded without interrupting him.
Jon proceeded, "Well I asked you guys to come here because I have good news and bad news...and I need you two to be here."
"Well..." Arya asked.
"I'll tell you guys the bad news when we're with Dany, she's busy right now. But...I'm going to be a father!" He said excitedly.
Sansa and Arya were surprised, they did not expect that. They both hugged Jon, happy for him.
"I'm also going to marry her soon...I know you guys don't really trust or like her, but you don't know her like I do. And she's the woman I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. I couldn't be happier."
Sansa smiled and Arya responded, "If you're happy brother, we're happy. Plus we're going to be aunts" she laughed.

Jon was happy about his sisters reactions towards this. "Thank you guys. It means a lot."
He then told them to meet him in an hour at the Hand's table. Jon really needed to tell everyone in one room what was going on with Bran, especially his Queen.

Jon brought Dany to the Hand's table, Tyrion and Grey Worm already there waiting. A couple minutes later, Sansa and Arya entered together. The first thing they did was look at Daenerys and congratulate her. Dany was happy that Jon's family wasn't against her anymore after everything they've been through, the last thing she needed was a family feud over her.

Jon started, "Now that everyone is here, I have to reveal something that involves Bran."
Sansa and Arya already knew about Bran's crazy behavior, but they wondered what more Jon had to say about it. Tyrion and Daenerys were confused as to what it was.

Jon took a deep breath and turned to face Dany. "Well my sisters already know this part, but long story short, Bran has been acting mad lately and he told me that he's supposed to be the King and I have to kill you. Obviously I'd never hurt you, but I had to tell you this because he seemed serious."

Everyone was watching Daenerys closely now to see her reaction. At first, Dany was shocked and confused. She didn't want to say anything so she just told Jon to continue with the urgent news.

Jon then turned to face the whole table. "Now I don't know what he's planning, but I know that he's going to do something. He already sent assassins to come kill you, I found them on the road on my way back here. And after that he started tailing me with ravens. And who knows, with his powers...he probably already knows of this meeting."

Sansa and Arya didn't know what to say after Jon revealed what Bran tried to do.
Daenerys was processing all this and after moments of silence, Grey Worm spoke up. "We have to have more guards around you now till this threat is dealt with. We need you safe until we kill Brandon Stark." He said in Valyrian so no one would understand. Daenerys nodded at him. Everyone looked at them confused, wanting to know what they just spoke about.

Daenerys took a step forward and Grey Worm stood by her side as everyone was facing her. "You're brother committed treason, he had an attempt on my life and my baby's life. I know he is your brother, but this will not go unpunished. I will not excuse this threat...and the punishment for treason is his life. He will be dealt with lawfully and that is final." She said confidently. She excused herself from the room with Grey Worm and Tyrion, not wanting to hear Jon try to persuade her to give him a chance to change Bran's views and give a different punishment.

She knows how much he cares for his family despite what they do. Jon stood there shocked at her words. He didn't want Bran to be executed although it's just. He wanted to try to convince her otherwise but before he could speak she was out of the room. Sansa knew her place and couldn't say anything even if she wanted to.

Arya on the other hand was not having it. "She cannot execute our brother Jon! He is family!"

"I know, but what can I do! You heard her and she's the Queen. He committed treason, and that's justice. I don't want her to kill him but none of us have a say in this. And my words won't convince her otherwise. When she sets her mind to something, she always gets it done."

"And when I set my mind to things, I get them done! Bran will not die, not if I have anything to do with it."

"Arya, please don't do anything stupid that'll get yourself killed too."
Arya didn't answer and Sansa finally decided to say something. "He's right Arya...as much as I hate to say it, we can't do anything about it. Don't go and get yourself killed too because of your blind loyalty to family."

Arya couldn't believe Sansa took their side as if they didn't care to even try to save Bran's life.
She shook her head in disappointment and left the room. Jon looked to Sansa, "You have to keep her in place Sansa. It's out of our power to do anything. She'll come to an understanding after she cools down, she has no choice." With that Jon left the room too and Sansa stood there, not knowing what to do.