Chapter 1

" Mom, can I have my own car already? I'm 16 and I can have a license already. " I asked my mom lovingly. I was hugging her.

" Convince me first, dear. I know your not my little Tj bear anymore but I need you to promise to behave" mom was holding my shoulders with both hands.

" Mommy, I was always behaved. " I know where she's coming from. I mean I know I'm good. But I'm not the worst either.

" Tj, honey. Stop dating that bimbo you have picked up from somewhere. Then, Ill give you your own car. Deal? " Mom was obviously serious.

And that bimbo? Her name is Kristine. We actually don't date. Shes just you know, my bed buddy. Its really common now right? Shes really hot. And mom thoughts that were dating because shes always here. Well, I think that would change in the near future.

" Deal. " I closed it like that.

I saw mom smiling. And trust me, a car would be better than her. And I would gladly have a car than her. She has those tantrums that I can't really tolerate. Yes, I like her. But she's not my ideal girl. I may be a bad boy but I wanted my girl to be nice. Sweet. Simple.

Some bad boy huh? Yes, that's me. Im Thaddeus James. Dont ask me about my name. I really dont know where it came from but sucks. Im Tj for my friends in school. Tj bear for my mom. Bae for Kristine and Joseph for my team mates. Yes, Joseph is my last name. And Yes, Im a Jock. Well, I love basketball. Its my life. And I know girls love me. Im currently a junior at East high. Bad boy reputation ruined my dad's trust. I never listened to him. He was always yelling me. We always have those pointless arguments. And did I mention that I got my bad boy reputation from him? He was a bad boy. I dont understand him. He should be the one to get all my feelings because hes been there. But no. He is just as stubborn as me. And yes, you got it right. I look exactly like him. Exept for a little mole under my lips. I got it from my grandaddy. Im 6'2, fil-am and proud of it. Brown eyes and a fit body. I go to the gym three times a week and sometimes when its boring. Well thats life for me.