Chapter 4

I drove past Mabel's house. Without even looking at it. I dont know what Im feeling. I know that things between us will be more awkward. Or not.

" Hey man. You bailed on us last night. " Jay was standing in front of his truck while his left hand on Tara's waist.

" Im sorry dude. Mom asked me to buy tylenol so I rushed home. " I lied ofcourse. Shit. Im thinkin about her again. I need to get away. The might think that Im bothered. I wont spill. But I hate being asked. " Im gonna light a cig. Go on. Ill be back in time for Blooms. "

The two just continued walking inside the hall.

I ran to my car. Opened my dashboard and found glory. I lit it up. Sipped. Puffed. Sipped. Puffed. The thing about cigarettes, they lessen stress. It works for me. Everytime.

" Hey there handsome. " she leaned her chest against my back. I can feel tension again. How could I forget her voice right?

" Hi Ms. Mabel. " I answered. She grabbed the cig from my hand. Sipped and puffed. I watched her. Then reached for my lips.

" I will have you. One of these days. " then again she retreat. Fuck. Why is she doing this to me?

I ran off to class. When I entered, the bell rang. Saved by the bell. I thought.

" Alright class. I want you all to meet Andrea Masen. Our new student. Shes from Canada. And another thing, Shes Ms Mabel's sister. So be good to her. "

You gotta be kidding me. So new girl is Mabel's sister. The one that's waiting for her last night. So Andrea is the name. She looks just like her. Simple version. Shes just wearing sneakers, jeans and tank top. And I can tell that the two of them got big, tasty breasts. Fuck. Im so doomed. I will never get over this until I do it with Mabel. And Andrea is a distraction.

°°°

Its gym. I went to the boys locker to change. When I heard that someone's here. I went to check and someone pulled me inside the little room. It was dark.

" Hotshot. " and I knew who it was.

" Belle. What are you doing?"

" I want you now. Ill go crazy if I dont. " she was kissing me hard. Rough. Deep. She bit my lip and that made me groan.

" fuck. Belle, they might know. "

" zip it. "

She continued kissing me so I would stop talking. She grabbed my hand and led it under her skirt. And that was it. I started moving and pushed her on the wall. My hand is still under her skirt. Rubbing her heated core. And did I mention that shes not wearing underwear?

" Teeeee jaaaaay " she let out while I continue stroking her. Damn. She is so wet.

She released my pet from my gym shorts and whispered " I want this inside me. Now. "

°°°

I skipped gym that day. I was tired but so damn satisfied with her.

" Hey. Are you Tj? " a voice from behind approached me. I turned to her and realized that it was New girl.

" Yes? "

" Were on the same group in biology. Im new here and I really dont know anyone yet. My sister said that youre nice. " she was looking down her shoes while talking to me. I can tell that she was shy.

" Me? Nice. Huh. Yes, I know you. "

" But what I really wanted to ask is if... I could borrow your Biology manual? " she was still looking down. I looked at her and her cheeks turned pink.

" No problem. Wait. Ill go ahead and get it. "

I handed her the manual and she said goodbye. I could tell that she's way different than her sister. Her sister was aggressive and she was shy. Her sister was hot but she was plain. But her eyes are very interesting. Like theres a deep story behind those eyes.