Chapter 3

I was changing to my basketball uniform because we have training today. Im always excited about practice. I look forward to this everyday. I have 12 as my jersey number. I was born on 12-12-1997, 12:12 am. Cool right?

I stepped out the court. Holding the ball. And started to dribble. And let go of the ball afterwards. I jog inside the court to warm things up. My team mates are still not here. They're at detention. So I sprinted alone. And this feels good.

" Joseph. Where are the others? " Coach Norwood asked me. Seems pissed off because the court still empty.

I stopped running. Holding to my knees. Catching my breath. " Detention, coach "

" Damn it. Everyone knows that Mabel would never excuse the from detention. Alright. You finish warming up and we'll just cancel the practice. " he was placinh his hands on both waist. He just looked down and step out of the court.

Mabel is our disciplinarian. And she really likes the team to be in detention. Except me. I don't know but she's digging me. She's in her late 20s but shes hot. If she wants to do it with me. Ill accept it with mouth wide open.

Fuck. Im such a perv.

I finished taking a shower, changed to clean clothes and combing my hair. I went to Ms. Mabel's office and saw the team cleaning her office.

Ms. Mabel saw me and a fine smile showed on her lips. She's so fine.

" Hey, hotshot. Why are you here? " she tucked the lose hairs on her left ear. Shit. That is so sexy.

"I-I was just checking you out. I mean the team Ms. Mabel " did I just say that? she chuckled. A tint of pink showed on her cheeks.

" They are cleaning. Good thing youre not with them. Where were you this afternoon? You were not with them when the food fight happened" she was a bit close. Her body slightly bent like teasing me.

So thats how the got detention. I thought.

" I was with my mom. She told me to pick up something so I drove out. " I answered.

" Oh so I've heard. You have a new ride. Can you ride me? I mean, give me a ride home. " oh woman. Ofcourse I would ride her. Shit. I felt my body tensed up a little bit.

" sure. No problem. " who could resist her? Shes damn hot. Perfect smile. " Ill wait for you in my truck Ms. Mabel. "

She nodded. And I went out.

°°°

I saw her coming out from the hall. She was walking like a model. She was like 5'8 and wears heels always. Her behind is emphasized when shes wearind those.

" Im sorry for letting you wait " she was wearing that smile again.

" Sure. Come in. Meet my baby, Ms. Mabel " I opened the door for her. She went in and I can tell that shes not wearing panties today. Such a tease.

" you can call me Belle. Its past school houra anyway. " she was buckling up while answering.

I started my engine. And I started driving. Her house is just blocks away from mine. I saw her when I was young. She was so slender and she was a cheerleader back then. Who knows what she hides under those urgh. Stop it. I scolded myself.

" Can I light up a cig, Tj? " she was asking so politely I could even light it for her.

" no problem. Can you light another one for me? " I requested while opening up the windows.

" I didnt know that you do cigarettes, hotshot. " and she lit another one anyway.

I sipped and puffed. And I can feel that her eyes darted my lips. We were near her house and she asked me.

" Do you have a girlfriend? " why on earth would she asked that. Im not getting this chick. Shes strict but hot.

" no---- " but before I finished she already climbed on top of me. And started kissing me. I was shocked but I loved the way her lips move. She's grinding me a little bit. She was all over my face. I kissed her back. Slipping my tongue inside her mouth. Ohmygod. She has a tongue pierce. Im starting to feel fire burning up on my thigh. She pulled back. I grabbed her close so I could kiss her again. Shit. I muttered my breath. I saw her smile while touching my chest. I could tell that she felt that Im getting hard because shes now moving like dancing on a pole.

" I know you taste very yummy like your abs, teej. " I started touching her breast.

" Shit, Belle. Im getting really hard here. " i was catching my breath and she does the same while smiling. She touch my hard on. And I let out a moan.

" I wanted to do you now but my sister's waiting. " she's still catching her breath and while her head on my chest.

That was hot. And to think that shes my teacher. My mom's gonna kill me if she knew I was making out with Ms. Mabel.

" I will call you soon, Teej. Thanks for the ride. " she pecked my lips for the last time then got off the truck and I just watch her walk away.

" Damn it Mabel. "

°°°

I cant help but think about what happened in my car. I remembered how she grind her hips on my hard on. Dont give me a chance to be alone with her again. I dont know if I could control myself from. I could not even imagine how satisfying would that be. I was only wearing my boxers so I could see my pet saying. Im really tempted to touch it when my phone buzzed.

Dude. Where were you?

It was from Jay. I totally forgot about them.

Im sorry dude. Something came up. I went home.

I replied. I was tired of that Mabel action. Its too tiring to think that I haven't pin her down.

And then my phone buzzed again.

Hey hotshot. See you at school. I wanna lick your everything. - belle

Oh shit. Turned on again.