author's note.

◈ ◈ ◈

the temptation to quit will be the greatest

just before you are about to succeed❞

◈ ◈ ◈

hey. hi. hello.

I know that it's been a while since I last posted something. If you have been following me for a while, you'll know that I went through a lot since last July. If you don't already know what happened, just check out my November post in 'Conversations' for an update. Sorry, but I don't want to go into details over what happened or make this chapter about that. 

In other news, Book Two of 'Touched by the Fear' is coming to a computer / tablet screen near you very soon. I'm really excited to dive back into the world of Teen Wolf as well as Hollis + Stiles. And I can't wait for you guys to see what I've come up with...hopefully you'll be happy. But, as always, I want your thoughts (comments, constructive criticisms, ideas, etc.) on everything I post. If there's anything that you want to see happen or you simply have ideas that you'd like to see be inserted into the story, please let me know! I might not include everything but it's definitely possible I will include some things. I need inspiration, too! And without your feedback, I have no idea how I'm doing. So, please, show a little love.

Now for the big (kind of) question. Do you want me to include a picset like the one below (or similar) in each chapter? I've recently gotten back into Photoshop, and I forgot how much I like editing pics. So, please let me know in the comments below.

With that said, I hope you guys stay tuned for the new chapters. I'll try to post either once a week or every other week (either on Friday's or Sunday's - I'm not sure which one but, once I start a schedule, I'll let you guys know) but I can't promise anything. Life gets in the way. 

Without further ado: don't forget to follow, vote and comment.

❤ ❤ ❤

Ignore the fact that this is Hollis + Isaac

Ignore the fact that this is Hollis + Isaac. I couldn't find a good screen cap to throw together in a short amount of time. But...basically, this is kind of what the picset(s) will look like. Some will have a few more screencaps (4-6), while most will look like the one above. So, let me know if you'd like to see these in each chapter (or perhaps throughout the chapter).