Chapter 21 - The Dream.

I reached 2k fans this past week and I want to thank you all! I really appreciate it like sooo much! You don't understand! So thanks for that :)

This story, is sadly, coming to an end! There's no more than 6 chapters less; maybe no more than 4 but I haven't estimated yet. DON'T CRY!!

Pic of the cast & no video :(

COMMENT AND VOTE &&&&&& ENJOY!!!

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21 - The Dream.

I walked up to the medium sized house, stopping just in front of the front door. The house looked strangely familiar but I just can't place where I have seen it before. My gut instinct was sreaming at me to turn around and never come back, but the curiosity was getting the better side of me.

I don't know why I'm here, or why my legs carried me here, but I guess I'm about to find out.

The night was chilly and I had to cling onto my jacket to keep me somewhat warm. The whole scene looked like something out of a horror movie and I was the helpless victim. Looking around, I noticed there were no other houses. Not one. There were no tree's, the supposed-to-be grass, was nothing but muddy dirt. There seemed to be no street lights and only one long road that looked like it never ends. One way in, one way out.

Afraid.

That's what I was. The scene looks so familiar. It's right on the tip of my tongue but my mind  won't place it for me. My body was trembling to the point where I could barely stand, my knees buckling furociously. 

Taking a deep breath I lifted a hand and placed it around the door knob. Twisting, I pushed the door open, not at all surprised the door wasn't locked. Why would it be? Something, Someone, was waiting for me.

I stepped inside, closing the door behind me, wincing as it creaked, the sound echoing through the empty, dark house. My spine was tingling and I think I was a second away from hypervenalating. My nerves were getting the best of me.

"Hello?" I called out into the silence.

As soon as the word left me mouth, I could here the distant sounds of screaming and sobbing and what sounded like a lot of skin on skin contact. The screams were ear piercing, the sobs heartbreaking. I almost broke down right there, but I held myself together.

My feet, seeming to have a mind of their own, carried me up the steps. I didn't seem in control of my actions anymore and that was scaring me. If it were me, I would not be here. I would have ran the second I saw the house.

But this wasn't me. It can't be me. I was a rational person, not one to usually think on impulse. I usually thought things through but right now, whoever was in control of my body, was not being rational.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, I pause. The screams were louder now and I now know where they are coming from.

There's only one door and it's at the very end of the hall. Under the door, a light shone through, indicating that there was someone in there waiting, but who?