Chapter 25 - Welcome to the world.

• Dedicated to The Dedicated Fans, ofcourse :D

This chapter was so hard for me to write and I still feel like I failed you guys and didn't do a god enough job for you guys. I'm really sorry for that.

I hope you enjoy it anyways :)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

________________________________________________________

Chapter 25 - Welcome to the world.

Destiny.

9 months later . . . .

The months prior to the visit were pretty hectic, to say the least.

I had went back to work and, at first, it was difficult for me to stay on my feet for eight hours straight, but I pulled through and about a week after I started, I was used to it again. I also started working with patients and it brought a smile to my face everytime I saw them. Most of them were really up-beat and positive and really easy to get along with. It just makes my job all the better.

Trey had been very successfull in his job too. They had hundreds of new kids wanting to become memebers that they had to schedule certain days for kids to go, usually every other day. Trey said the kids were doing really well and knew how to dance real well and I got to see that when they had their first performance.

Turns out, Vaeh was more of a contemporary dancer while Trent was more hip-hop like me and his dad. The whole dancing school had gotten a chance to perform. It was for dance schools across California and Just Dance won alot of medals that night.

I couldn't have been prouder of my babies.

Craig and Ashley had gotten back together. After hearing the whole story, Craig realized she wasn't really to blame, although she lied to him about why she acted to the way she did around Tequan. I guess she was just scared. We don't really talk as much as we used to, but we do get along and that's better than nothing I guess.

Jenay and I had gotten closer. We usually hang out atleast three to five times a week. Sometimes, most of the time, she'd just stop by Trey and I's house and other times we would meet each other for lunch or something like that.

Yes, Trey and I got out own house. Turns out, Trey had been having this house built from the ground-up since before he even came back to California and they had finished it just two months after the prison visit. 

Again, my dad was reluctant to let me go but he understood. Though, I think it's more because of his new lady friend than anything else. She was actually a nice lady and I think she'd make a gread addition to the family. She was a force to be reckoned with and she kept my dad in place.

It was just a two story house with an indoor pool and two door garage. There were six bedrooms and three and a half bath. The kids fell in love with the house right away and couldn't wait to get moved in.

We had bought new furniture and let the kids decorate their own rooms. Of course they needed help with the painting and lifting but other than that they did all the work. They picked the bed, accessories, room color/theme, ect.