Chapter 23 - A New Kind of Livid.

Some of you guys are just mean, smh. The comments on the last chapter had me questioning whether you guys have a heart! lmfaooo.

TEQUAN NEVER PULLED A GUN OUT ON HER. That was just part of nightmare she was having. He's not that cruel.

Pic of Trey, Destiny, John, Janay, and Craig.

Song has ALOT to do with this chapter so LISTEN!! 

VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY!!!

____________________________________________________

Chapter 23 - A New Kind of Livid.

Trey.

Shit, shit, shit, shit.

How in the hell does a twenty-one year old full grown woman manage to slip out of the house unseen? I know for a fact she didn't jump from her bedroom window because, c'mon let's get real, her bedroom is on the second floor.

"This just doesn't seem like something Destiny would do." Janay muttered. I hadn't really seen much of her lately, but I called her when I began to panic and she rushed right over.

She's been missing since eleven this morning and it's about five now. I'm completely losing my mind. I was right in the living which is right by the door. So how could I have not heard her? Better yet, how did I not hear the car door slam, or the car start up in general?

Does she even remember how to drive?

"Why the fuck would you tell her, bro?" Craig demanded. "We were postponing that shit for a reason."

I secretly wish that Ashley was here to calm his ass down because I'm not in the mood to deal with him. But, he hasn't been talking to her since he found out she knew Tequan was abusive. I mean, I don't blame him. She could have said something earlier and the whole Destiny-losing-her-memory thing could have been avoided.

Tequan didn't seem like the abusive type. That's what I don't get. He seems like he can be a real asshole be he doesn't seem like he would abuse someone, so something's not adding up right. I mean, did he do it out of anger of finding that he fiance' slept with somebody else, or had he been abusing her before the fact?

So many questions.

"Trey, you're goin' to burn a whole in my damn carpet." Mr. Crippen snapped. "Sit the fuck down somewhere."

Glaring at him, I took a seat on the love seat and let out a long, exaggerated sigh. "I didn't think it would scare her off. She was bound to find out when her stomach gets as big as a fucking watermelon." 

He rolled his eyes. "It wasn't the right time dumb ass. You should have waited until she atleast got some of her memory back."

I jumped up. "And when is that going to be?!" I exploded. "A month? A year? Never. I was tired of walking on egg shells around her because he family was too fucking scared to tell her the truth." I shook my head, glancing at both Craig and his father. "That's not even half of the truth. She still believes she was in a car accident. That's not right."