3

Harry slumped back in his rolling chair while waiting for Louis to finish changing

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your sexuality, Louis. You should walk with your head up high even if they try to bring you down." Harry said, trying his best to sound gentle.

Harry's a good friend, but only to those who deserve it. He owes his friends for standing up for him whenever he got insulted about being gay. He found it quite comforting knowing that he is able to protect and stand up for someone just like the lads used to do for him.

"Yeah, I know, but it's all new to me. I'm not ashamed of being gay, but sometimes the negativity and hate get in my head. It sucks." Harry could hear him sigh.

"Well, I'll stand up for you whenever I can, my fellow gay." Harry said, and they both let out a giggle.

Louis walked out of the changing room wearing a white robe. Harry couldn't help but notice how well the white contrasts with the smaller lad's crystal blue eyes that were directed his way. They were the perfect definition of piercing blue eyes. They were breathtaking.

Harry cleared his throat when he realized he'd been staring for a couple seconds. "Yes, um. Just take off your coat and lay down on your stomach for me, please. I'll go get you a towel." Harry got up and picked a white towel from the cabinet.

Louis had already lain down by the time Harry came back to him. The masseuse gently placed the towel over the area between his hips and knees.

"Would you like me to wear gloves? People prefer when I use my bare hands because the gloves tend to tug on the skin. I could use gloves if you're uncomfortable, though." Harry asked, sending Louis a reassuring smile.

"Ehm, no. No, it's alright." Louis had no idea why he said that. He didn't want people touching him, but he knew he wouldn't mind Harry's hands on him.

"Okay, what about music? Do you want me to turn some on, or would you rather have the room be quiet? We could chat, too, if you want." He smiled again.

Louis held himself up slightly with his elbows to look at Harry. "Nah, no music for me. I mean, I obviously love it, but not now. We could chat, yeah. That would be nice." He smiled back at the curly lad who only nodded. He looked into his eyes momentarily, looking back only a second later. He has just noticed how green his eyes were. His curled lashes framed his perfect sea green orbs that were a mix of the sky and grass. His eyes were the kind of green that mint ice cream gets jealous of. The kind of green that distracts you from everything around. His eyes were the kind of green that gets noticed even when you can't see them because his eyes showed straight through to his personality. That happy, light, noticeable green is the variety he had.

Louis was mesmerized for a moment, and he couldn't move. He awoke from his trance when he felt Harry's warm hands on his shoulders gently laying him back down on the table. "I'll be right back. I'm just going to wash my hands." He said and went to the small sink in the corner of the room. It seems as if he didn't even realize the way he affects Louis.
Louis could still feel his warm touch lingering on his shoulders. He was actually looking forward to getting a massage for once. I mean how couldn't he when the masseuse looks like that?