7

"Are you done wanking yet? You've been in there for quite a while

"Are you done wanking yet? You've been in there for quite a while." Zayn's voice echoed in the small bathroom.

Harry opened the door and walked out rolling his eyes. "You didn't see how hot he looked, Zayn. It took all the strength in me not to snog him then and there. His ass is surreal, and it was just laying there in front of me. I could hear it beg me to ruin it and I hate that its owner is so stuck up and won't allow me to fuck him raw."
He walked into the living room and threw himself on the couch, Zayn sitting on his legs after a couple seconds.

"Are you sure you just want to sleep with him? You've never exerted this much effort to get laid." Zayn turned the TV on and skipped through the channels. "What if you actually like him? Ya know, like actually like him.

"He's a great guy, but I don't really see myself in a relationship with him." Harry shrugged.

"I can." He sent him a smile.

"Shut up, Zee."

**

Louis couldn't wait until his next appointment. It's been a month since he started getting massages, and now he's grown addicted to the feeling. He wanted to feel Harry's warm hands on his body again. Jerking off every day wasn't enough for him anymore, and he was considering the extra services the curly head offered.

The two were still going on dates every weekend, but they haven't even kissed yet and that secretly frustrated both sides.

"Lou, wake up." Harry poked his cheek, Louis' eyes opening slowly.

He groaned in annoyance. "Bloody hell, why do I always fall asleep?" His cheeks flushed when he realized how close Harry was, bending with his hands on his knees and a smile plastered across his face.

"It's alright. You're cute when you sleep." He poked his cheek once again and turned around to pack up. "I'm gonna go to the other room to put everything back, so you can just go to the changing room while I do so." He turned his head his way and smiled before grabbing the oil bottle and rocks in one hand, the towel in his other.

"Cheers, mate."

Harry soon disappeared and Louis wrapped the towel around his waist, making his way to the changing room. He dropped it once he was inside and realized he had a hard-on.
"Fucking hell." He whispered under his breath, his face hot. He rubbed his hands over his face and started dressing anyways, tryinghis best to ignore it. He was thankful he brought his jean jacket along, tying it around his hips and looking in the mirror to check if his throbbing bulge was showing. He sighed when he saw that the jacket covered it up just fine and opened the door.

He walked out to find Harry wiping the massage table. He looked up, his green orbs moving from side to side, up and down all over Louis' body before smiling. "I'll be right there with you. You can wait outside if you want."