12

Harry kissed him

Harry kissed him. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, but it is. They've kissed dozens of time over the last three months, but this was different. It meant something. It was gentle, sweet, innocent even. Nothing was ever innocent with Harry. Harry was blushing, though. Blushing, yes.

Louis didn't sleep that night. He thought about that night over and over again, replaying all the scenes in his head. He was falling in love and he knew it. Somehow, Harry made love seem like something worth the wait, worth the pain, worth everything. He wondered if the curly lad thought the same, felt the same.

Their relationship wasn't that of a masseuse and his client anymore. It stopped being just that three months ago when they started their little dirty playing. However, there was a new player in the game: feelings. They liked each other now, so it was no longer a 'no strings attached' kind of hookup, even though they haven't slept together yet.

Louis wanted Harry to be his first. He wanted it more than anything.

**

"I think I'm in love with him."

Liam spit his boiling tea right into Niall's eyes. "WHAT?"

Niall screamed in agonizing pain, his hands rubbing his burning eyeballs. "LIMA WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?"

Louis was too caught up in a fit of laughter to care about the tea that spilled onto his carpet.

"Shut up, Nialler. This is code red! Cupid was able to break our barrier!" Liam got up and cupped Louis' cheeks with both hands. "Louis? Louis are you alright?"

Niall was finally able to open his eyes and he crawled towards the couch where Louis was sitting. He grabbed his leg and stuck to it like a koala. "Give me back my best friend!"

"You guys are absolute fucking dickheads." He said in between laughs.

Liam looked at Louis seriously when the laughter stopped. "Are you going to tell him?"

"I mean he's a nice lad and all, but you said he shags people for money. Are you sure you want to be with someone like that?" Niall stated, looking up at Louis from where he was, still holding onto his leg.

Louis shrugged. "He stopped doing that, and I really, really want to be with him. I know that if I let him go, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. He kind of taught me the meaning on love."

Liam and Niall smiled at each other before looking at Louis again. "That's beautiful, Loulou." The blonde planted a kiss on his knee.

"We're here for you no matter what happens, Lou." Liam smiled and placed a wet kiss on his cheek, Niall doing the same just a second after.

"Thanks, lads, but you're bloody disgusting." He laughed while wiping his cheeks.

**

"What would you be doing if you weren't a masseuse?" Louis asked, his eyes closed, enjoying Harry's touch.