13

"Holy mother of God

"Holy mother of God." Louis plopped down onto the bed, panting, his skin matted with sweat. "Jesus Christ. Jesus fucking Christ. Jesus, Mary and holy fucking God."

"The holy trinity's here?" Harry chuckled and kissed the inside of Louis' thigh before laying down next to him and throwing the duvet over them both. He wrapped his arm around the smaller lad and brought him closer. "Y'alright?"

Louis nuzzled his nose on Harry's chest, happy to be engulfed in his warmth. "I'm great. You really go for it, don't you?"

"Only for you, Loubear." He smiled and kissed his forehead. Louis wrinkled his nose, his lips making a 'V' shape.

"Hey." Louis lifted himself up so that his head was on the same level as Harry's. "Maybe we should go out with the lads. Ya know, Zayn, Liam, Niall and us. They should meet already, don't you think?"

"Yeah, you're right. How about tomorrow at my place? You haven't been there yet, but it's where Zayn and I usually hang out when we're not in the mood to go to a pub."

Louis nodded, a smile plastered on his lips. "I'll text them right now." He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and opened their group chat, Harry doing the same.

*text message*

Group chat:
the holy trinity 🖕

Louis:
Oi lads

Nialler 🐷:
Did you get some?

Louis:
Shut up bitch

Leeyum 👨‍👦:
Wazup

Louis:
Y'all wanna hang out at Harry's tomorrow night? He's bringing his best friend Zayn

Nialler 🐷:
We're finally meeting the boyfriend????

Nialler 🐷:
I'll bring beer

Leeyum 👨‍👦:
Text us the address when you're done shagging Harry 😘

Louis:
Surprise surprise, hoes. I'm still a virgin.

Nialler 🐷:
BULLSHIT

Leeyum 👨‍👦:
Bitch what the hell? I bet you Niall can get fucked faster than you

Nialler 🐷:
HEY

Louis:
Shut up you shitheads. I'll text you the address tomorrow morning.

Louis:
Hope you have a terrible night 😊

Nialler 🐷:
Love you too!!! 🤩❤

Leeyum 👨‍👦:
How cute 🥰

Louis scoffed and threw his phone off the bed. He's too rich to care if it breaks.