TWENTY TWO

Warning: sexual assault

"How young is young Ethan? Young?"

"He's...our age."

----------

"Tell him! Tell him! Just please tell him!" Phoebe, Monica, and I begged Rachel.

"Shut up." Rachel said to us as she poured some coffee into Ross' mug.

"Tell me what?" Chandler spoke up. 

"Look at you. You won't even look at him." Monica replied.

"I think someone's blushing." I teased her in a sing–song voice.

"Come on, tell me. I could use another reason why women won't look at me." Chandler adjusted his sitting position on the couch.

"Alright, alright, alright." Rachel finally gave in. "Last night, I had a dream that, um, you and I were, uh..." She couldn't spill it out.

"Doing it on this table." Phoebe finished for her while pointing at the coffee table in front of us.

"Wow!" Chandler said, smiling up at her.

"Excellent dream score." Joey nudged Chandler's arm.

"Why, why...why would you dream that?" Ross stumbled on his words.

"More importantly. Was I any good?" I scoffed in disgust and smacked my brother with a magazine in my hand.

"You were pretty damn 'any good'." Rachel nodded her head.

"Interesting. 'Cause in my dreams, I'm surprisingly inadequate." He stared off at nothing.

"Last night, you seemed to know your way around the table." Rachel sat down next to me.

"I love it when we share." Ross let out a forceful chuckle and tossed his book onto the table. He stood up and went over to the counter, so Chandler followed him. A little later, we were still lounging around the coffee shop.

"Hello, Rachel." Chandler said to her in a sultry voice. He was currently sitting on the coffee table with his legs out in front of him.

"Get off." Rachel replied, making him sit back on the couch.

"Ooh! Oh, give me!" Phoebe reached over to Joey, who handed her his pencil. "Can you see me operating a drill press?" She asked.

"I don't know. What are you wearing?" Joey crossed his legs, making us look at him.

"Pheebs, why would you want to operate a drill press?" Ross, the realistic one out of the guys, inquired to her.

"Just for some short–term work." She shrugged her shoulders. "Till I get back some of my massage clients." She added.