I Will Get You Back

|Not Edited|

•*•*•*•Chapter 25•*•*•*•

|Damien POV|

"Alright everyone stay in your area and be alert" I said I sprayed the secret sent around my body. None of the vampires will know my present.

Oh if you are wondering what happened to the witch I haven't killed yet. She has failed me and will have her consequences later. I still need her help.

I switched my form into my wolf. Alright, let's go. I can smell their scent all over the house. Until the light of the kitchen turns on.

I saw Emily. She looks so beautiful. I got closer to the window and told her to look at me, please. I was happy but angry at the same.

"Don't worry my Emily I will get you back. You will never be happy with Alex. You are mine. You will always be mine nobody takes what my. Just wait for me I will get you back and be a happy family again" I said

She stare where I was and she dropped the glass water cup onto the floor. Those vampires came as fast. I hide in the brick wall near the window glass.

Damn it. I was so closed I know you what you thinking I had the chance to take her away from them. It is not the right time. I want to make sure when the time is right it won't happen like that time. Once I get Emily and my babies I will make sure we will be far from here and no one to find us again.

She mines forever. And I will make sure it stays like that even if I had to ease her memories again.

I can feel someone getting near the window door. I start to hear the click from the door I ran from there into the woods.

I need to start planning. Enjoy it Alex before I kill you and take Emily from you.

"Beta get everyone we are leaving. Once we get to the packhouse we need to have the emergency meeting. I will explain everything over there now let's go" I said Chris nodded and called everyone to leave

It pissed me off when she didn't recognize me. Damn you Alex it took me years to finally have her and give me her love. Just for you to take it away from me.

Once we got to the packhouse I called the meeting.

"Since everyone is here for the meeting we need to start planning for those vampires to have my mate your Luna. We need to get her back home"

"What do you want us to do?"

"We are going to war with them and get my mate back. Once we get there we make sure nobody finds her and there is no turning back.

Until next time...