Chapter 9

Haley's POV

The moment I realize that I am at the guys' house, I run to my car and take off before any of the guys can say anything to me. I'm so embarrassed. It was another nightmare, but the guys heard me. Oh God. What did they hear? It's not until I get halfway back to my motel, that I realize I'm still in Blayne's shirt. Haley why is this happening again? They had stopped. I make it to my motel and quickly run inside before anyone can see that I am in just a large shirt.

I've tried calling Jace several times, but it keeps going to his voicemail. I try laying down on the bed to sleep, but my thoughts and my memories won't allow it. Memories of my dead parents. Memories of Him who caused this hell. Memories of us together. Memories of tonight. Memories of Mason. Why Mason? Then I started thinking of Blayne, Kyle and the guys. Blayne was nice to me tonight. What about the party, the fight, the nightmare...? I'm feeling sick. The guys must think I am completely crazy. How do I explain to them what happened tonight? The more I think, the worst it gets. I feel the walls closing in around me. I can't catch my breath. It feels like there's something heavy on my chest. I'm trying hard to breathe, but I'm drowning. I can't get a grip of reality. The voice in my head telling me to things that I know I shouldn't Haley, you have to do it. You need to see the blood. It's the only way to feel better. I give into the voice in my head; I run to my bathroom with my razor blade and starting carving lines in my arms.

Blayne's POV

She took off. What am I supposed to do now?

"We have to find her." I tell the guys.

"She probably just went home to her parents." Dylan says while yawning. It's obvious that sleep is more important to him.

"No! She can't." I say as I slide from the wall onto the floor. "They're dead. Guys I don't think she has anyone." My friends are now all looking at me with the same worry in their eyes.

"I might know where she went." Kyle finally says with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

I look up at him confused. "What?"

He rubs the back of his neck. "Well... I kind of followed her Friday after school. She always acts weird when bring up going to her place, so I was curious."

"Where does she live?"

"I don't know for sure, but you know that shitty motel that is known for sex and drugs. She went into a room there. I don't know if she's staying there or if she was there for dru..." I cut Kyle off before he can finish his sentence. I don't want to think she could be there for that. She can't be.

"Kyle, Jared and I will go see if we can find her. Alex and Dylan stay here just in case she comes back."

We hop in my car and head straight to the motel. My mind is in over drive with all the thoughts and worry that I have. We pull up to the motel and sure enough we see her car in the parking lot. I let out a breath of relief that I didn't even know I was holding. I really hope this isn't where she is living. This place isn't safe. Normally I would have just taken only one of the guys with me, but this place is really dangerous. We follow Kyle to the door that he says Haley went inside of on Friday and start knocking on it. No answer. Fuck

"Haley, please open the door. Please Haley. We just want to make sure you're okay." I beg. I'm so busy banging on the door and yelling, that I don't realize that Jared had disappeared and came back holding a key.

"Stop!" He tells me.

"No! We have to get this door open."

"I know. I paid the owner two-hundred dollars for the key." Jared replies. This is why I love this guy. Kyle and I would be knocking on the door all night without ever thinking there was another way in.