Oscar Diaz X Reader

Readers pov:
I'm on my way to my friend Cesar's house to hang out with him. On my way over I see a prophet so I back away and run but he sees me so he starts chasing me. I ran as fast as my legs could take me but i wasn't fast enough so he grabbed my hair and pushed me up against a wall  and started feeling up on me so I struggled. I began struggling harder when his hand made his way down towards my pants button and zipper.
-What your wearing is up top-
While I was struggling I saw Oscar's car driving by so I yelled "Help me,Oscar please! " After I said that the  guy wasn't happy so he punched my in the eye. Meanwhile, Oscar heard me and he was coming up behind the guy. When Oscar grabbed the guy they starting fighting.
-10 minutes later-
They finished fighting and obviously Oscar won. He then came up to me and asked "You okay princesa?" I replied with"yes Oscar I'm fine. I just wanted to go see cesar then this guy started feeling up on me." I was covering my eye so Oscar asked angerly  "Did he hit you?!" He grabbed my hand and saw a giant bruise already starting to form. He gently grabbed my hand and starting pulling me to his car he opens the door for me then he goes to his side too and then he drives us to his house. When we were there i asked him " why did you help me? Also why did you get so mad when you found out he hit me?" He then replied " Because princesa, I love you very much" I smiled widely then replied " oh Oscar I love you too"