Latrelle X Reader

Requested by @1-800-hoeforPayton

Hope you enjoy❤️
Your Pov:
I've been spending a lot of time with the Santos lately and Latrelle don't lije that very much but i don't care. The Santos were there for me when i lost my parents in that car accident, especially Cesar.

Cesar and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Our families were close.

I was sitting on the porch (A/n: is it a porch..?)with Cesar talking about the Algebra test next week amd we were interupted by my boyfriend Latrelle. "The fuck is this, huh? Cheating on me with a fucking Santo" he growls. I look up at him pissed off. "First of all i wasnt the one who cheated that was you, i took your ass back. Second, don't be disrespectful towards mi familia (my family)" I sassed. I guess he didn't like that because he grabbed my arm and said "we're going home" and then whispered in my ear "and when we get there I might have to fix this fucking attitude of yours thinking you can disrespect me like that".

~Skip to when you get home~

"What the fuck Y/n, what were you thinking hanging out with a fucking bitch ass Santo. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR MINE!" He snapped at me once we walked through the door. By the tone in his voice I know I really pissed him off..
As I went to speak he yelled again, "You know what I don't want to hear some hoe ass excuse from some trashy whore who thinks she can do what she wants just because I'm not there." My jaw dropped and tears started to form in my eyes. I hated being called a whore because it brought up bad memories and he knew that. "FUCK YOU LATRELLE!" I screamed at him.

He looked at me like I have 5 heads. I then walked into the room and locked the door and ran over to the bed and sobbed into the pillow till I fell asleep.

~Few Hours Later~
I woke up to the sound of the door unlocking and footsteps walking towards me.
"Babygirl, I'm sorry. I called you names when I shouldn't have and I'm sorry about that. I have anger issues I'm trying to figure out for you, I know you're not a whore and I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I love you so much baby." He says thinking I'm still asleep I guess. "I love you too papi, I forgive you" I whisper as I sit up. "Let me make this up to you mi reina (my Queen)". He says getting down on the ground in front of me"Okay." I whisper again standing up from the bed

I wanted him so badly in this moment. "What we about to do daddy?" I ask Latrelle knowing full well what were about to do. "I'd much rather show you princess," he says in a low growl. His words spilled smoothly yet heavily. I loved the sound of his voice when he's turned on. I like the suggestive tone and the way his lips curve to a grin that would make anyones heart beat faster. But I wanted to have some fun too. I wanted to see when he'd break. Moreover, I wanted to see who would break first, him or I?

"I'll only do it if you talk dirty to me." I say. He looks at me confused, still on his knees, the gears in his head almost visibly spinning as he tries to think of how to respond.

I settle back on my arms, looking ahead of me at the wall. He shifts slightly so he's not standing over me but I could feel his breath on my face. He brings his head closer to my hair and inhales. He exhales with a groan. "You smell so fucking good." He growls. "That's not dirty talk." I giggle, not daring to look up at him. "You want me to tell you what I'm about to do to you, princess?" He asks, his voice breathy and low.

"Every. Single. Detail." I say, challenging him.

"First, I'll lay you down on the bed. I'll run my hands slowly up and down your hips, your thighs, your arms, every inch of you. I'll take that top off and.." he stopped. I waited a few seconds but when I looked up at him, he crashed his lips into mine, taking me by surprise.

I was now laying down on my back with him on top of me, kissing me and running his hands up and dwon my body. I couldn't help but get lost in the kiss for a few seconds but then pulled away. His eyes were dark with lust. It was a look u'd never seen on anyone, it was kinda scary, almost sexy. Before long, he grabbed my wrist and rugged me up, crashing my body firmly against his. He brought his lips to mine once again and smiled.