Latrelle X Reader

Part 2 of the last chapter
Still your pov:

He lifts me out of the tub, keeping me on his dick the whole time. He walks out of the bathroom leaving a trail of water behind and we go into my room. We enter my room and he throws me onto the bed. I sit up and see my mirror facing the opposite direction of the bed.

"I want you to see me fucking your pussy from behind mercilessly," he said getting onto the bed behind me. We both face the mirror and he holds my breasts on his arms. My eyes widen and for the first time that night, I realize what just happened and what we both said, making my face redder than a tomato. "What happened to my dirty little slut from the bathtub?" He chuckles looking at my face. I just half smile in embarrassment. "Don't get all shy on me now," he says to me. "Not when I'm about to fuck the shit out of you, and make you scream my name and there are nail marks all over my back. " he whispers huskily in my ear.

My pussy instantly becomes a leaky tap and I feel my wetness slide down my leg. He looks at me through the mirror and i know he can see the liquid drizzling. I instantly feel his dick fully erect against my lower back. He slides one of his hands down my stomach towards my pussy. I watch him with my eyes glued to the mirror and my lips slightly parted. He creeps a finger in me painfully slow and then brings it out. He brings the same finger to his nose,closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. I feel more wetness form. He then brings the finger into his mouth and licks it. He repeats the action of putting his finger in me,but instead brings his finger to my mouth and I lick it slowly. I grab his hand with mine and suck on his finger bobbing my head up and down. He watches me closely through the mirror,eyes never leaving mine.

I turn around and push him back onto the bed. It was my turn to make him feel good now. I slowly trail my fingers along his abs i never knew he had. I lower my face and lick his abs all the way up to his chest. I meet his eyes which are blazing with lust and need. I hold his outstretched hands with mine and make out with him shamelessly. I then brought myself back and kissed my way back to his v line. I grabbed his dick firmly in my hand and kissed the tip. I then give it a swirl with my tongue before licking my way down to his balls. I took one inside my mouth sucking on it like a toffee. I popped it out of my mouth and gave my attention to the other one,before i took them both in my mouth and suck on them firmly. He lets out a strangled sound and brings his hand to my head.

I take both of his balls out of my mouth and took as much of his penis as possible. I surprised myself when almost all of it fit inside my throat. He praises me as he lets out a string of curse words. I bring my head up and down bobbing it repeatedly. He holds my hair in his fist tightly and he looks like hes in pain but I know he's in pure bliss. I deep-throat his dick again playing with his balls. He keeps my head pressed down firmly on his shaft and I suck harder he thrusts inside of my throat a little bit and takes off the pressure so I can breathe again. I take his cock out of my mouth and saliva dribbles down my chin and all over my face. I get the feeling he likes his dick sucked messily.

I bring his dick into my mouth once more and keep bobbing up and down as if my life depended on it. I then deep throat it and he holds my head down again. But this time I suck harder and let him thrust inside my mouth. His grip on my hair tightens and I can tell he's close to cumming in my mouth. He then shoots his salty cum inside my mouth and I savor the taste no swallowing it all at once. It got all over my face too so I wiped some away. I bring my head up and he looks at me totally star struck and in awe. I just smirk at him. He pulls me on top of him and kisses my mouth tasting himself in the process.

"Your my dirty little slut aren't you?" he says spanking my ass hard. "Yes," I breathe out. He lifts me around so were both facing the mirror again, and puts me on all fours. He positions himself,grabbing my waist, and plunges into me sending me to heaven. I scream at the pleasure and he keeps pulling my waist into his dick harder each time.

"Look at me when i fuck you from behind,"he growls dominantly and pulls my hair lifting my head up to face him in the mirror. I spread my legs apart to try to get him deeper inside me. He takes himself out of me fully and then slams harder than ever into me,spamming my ass hard. I cry out loud as he does this over and over each time harder than the last. And before I know it, I'm squirting on him but he doesn't stop, he keeps going. He reaches over me to grab my breasts and squeezes them hard. I've squirted all over him but he doesn't care and keeps plunging into my wetter than ever pussy.

"FUCK ME RIGHT THERE DADDY!" I scream at him as he hits my g spot over and over. "WHO"S PUSSY IS THIS?" He yells at me. "ITS YOURS DADDY!" I scream and he shoots his load into me once again blanketing my walls and insides. I quickly turn around to get some in my mouth as well. I grab his dick and suck on it making his orgasm last. He pushes my head down, and I eat as much as I can get. He brings my head up to his mouth and we make out and go another round,before we fall asleep sticky and wet, laying in the wet, cum coated bed, his cock still inside me.

Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed..Sorry i didn't upload sooner, I have been very busy lately, just last week i was very ill but i got better. 4 votes and i will post another. Good bye my lovelies.