Oscar Diaz x Reader

Your Pov:
⚠️Smut⚠️
Stumbling out of the house, I quickly and desperately needed out. Even if its for a few minutes, I'd surely die if I stayed there any longer.

The baby had fallen asleep and Latrelle, my husband, had come home drunk. He was well boozed and well fucked, I can tell! All those nights I'd practically beg him to take me, he'd make up stupid excuses telling me he was tired or he wasn't in the mood. Fuck Him.. I'm done.. So done.

I don't know at which point it had gone downhill but I just needed a drink or ten. My wobbly,sore legs stumbled down the dark street which was covered by a thick layer of fog. I could barely see anything in front of me. I wasn't even looking in front of me, my arms wrapped tightly around my body and I tried desperately to keep myself warm. In the heat of my storming out of the house, I had forgotten my jacket.. whatever. My boiling blood at the time was enough to keep me warm.

Suddenly I slammed into something.. more like someone. I nearly fell back but he caught my wrist in time, helping me balance myself back up.  And then i heard a chuckle that sent tingles down my spine. I know it wasn't the best idea to go walking at this time of night in this city but I had been pushed to the point of not caring. Not caring if I lived or even existed. And even though those are pretty damn selfish thoughts for a mother, I just couldn't be fucking bothered.

"I-excuse me," I said through gritted teeth. I was shivering. I glance up to take a good look at the man and he looked down at me. When I noticed who it was I immediately stumbled back as far as my shaky legs could take me and looked in horror.

"Oh la boba (hot girl), you look like you've seen a ghost!" He exclaimed at me as he laughed. "I-I'm so sorry...I'll be on my way," I said quickly and spun on my heels attempting to walk back to my house.

I wasn't cold anymore. I was hot,I was nervous and internally praying I wouldn't die. It was Spooky, he was a known gang leader and murderer, and given the circumstances and the setting, I'd say I was doomed. My futile attempt at walking away was.. well.. futile. And honestly, I started to wish I didn't leave my home in a fit of rage against my cheating husband.

"Aaaand where do you think you're going?"He asked me. I could feel him inching closer to me despite the fog surrounding us. I stopped suddenly and tried my hardest not to cry out desperatly for help. Who woul'd hear me? And even if they heard, Who'd dare try and rescue me from Spooky?

"P-please,I have a child," my voice shook as i kept my back turned to him. I just couldn't face my killer.

"Hmmm..." he walked around in circles around me. "You're a mother, Bonita (pretty)? Well, you're not a very good one now, are ya?" he asked me as he stopped right in front of me. I couldn't control my tears as they dripped down my face,dampening my cold icy cheeks. My sobs were light but I tried my best not to scream in despair. I felt terrible at that moment. I didn;t know what to do. I was in trouble now and couldn't even go to my baby to give him one last kiss.

I didn't even feel him walk closer to me, my vision was blurred from my tears and my hands desperatly worked to wipe them away. Suddenly he grabbed my wrists and pulled them away from my face. I looked up at him in surprise and saw him gazing at me intently with a sort of sadistic smile. I didn't know whether to be afraid or turned on.. No! That's terrible! I was so desperate I had begun thinking everyone was hot!

I attempted to pull my eyes away from him by looking away but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. Yeah, now that I saw him this close, he was actually... decent looking. Handsome in fact. It made me question my tastes. He was nothing like Latrelle. And my aching pussy(ew hate using that word) only prayed that was true.

"Why are you out here?" He asked in a soft voice that took me by surprise. I didn't know. I had stormed out without any thought or regard as to where i'd go or what i'd do. "I just needed to be away.. from my husband", I gritted out. He chuckled and tilted his head back. "Married woman huh? I have never had one of those before," he smirked as he fixed his eyes on me once again. What did he mean by that?

He looked hungry, determined. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from where we stood towards the street. "W-where are y-" before I could finish my sentence, he interrupted. "Oh I'm not taking you anywhere." He smirked as he pushed me in front of him onto a freezing cold metal object. A car... his car.

I was pinned against his body and the icy cold car in front of me. I didn't have much time to think about what was happening but I did feel something hard on my ass. He was hard. i'd be lying if I said I didn't want this but to truly have it happen, it felt like I was cheating on my husband. And as if Spooky could read my thoughts. He leaned down into my ear and spoke venomously.

"Now.. don't think of it as cheating..more like you could use a good fuck to.. loosen up." I felt my knees grow weak as I felt his nimble digits dig into my leggings and find my aching center.  I closed my eyes in embarrassment as he leaned me further into the car, trying to gain access to my already wet core. I prayed he wouldn't judge me on how wet I already was but his laughter gave it away.

"Already sooo wet, princessa(princess)," he chuckled and licked my neck slowly and torturously as his fingers found my clit and began to rub in rough circles. My legs buckled but he held me up with his strong arms. After a few tortuous seconds of teasing, he let go. I could tell by his growls he was as impatient as I was. "And you're okay with me fucking you in public like this?" He asked in my ear as I heard him unzip his pants. Before I could even answer, he had lowered my leggings to right below my ass and plunged himself in. I let out a shaky moan and gripped onto the icy car below me.

His breaths were warm and shuddered against the back of my neck as he thrust his hips quickly and violently into me, trying to find a quick release. Right now with these situationd, I was alright with that, we were fucking on a public street at midnight in this city. The thought alone made me reach my orgasm quicker. With one hand he grasped at my breast and with the other, he rubbed my clit swiftly as his thrusting became erratic and lost its rhythm. My moans were growing louder but he quickly let go of my boobs and covered my mouth as he delivered harder, faster thrusts. My orgasm gripped me like never before as he fucked me impossibly faster, helping me ride it out for as long as possible.

Then I felt him stiffen up and release himself. I was a panting mess, leaning onto the car for support. And he was in the same state, desperately trying to catch his breath as he leaned into me, his head on my head. Suddenly he straightened back up and zipped up his pants and helped me raise my leggings back up. I had calmed down, dramatically.

"I don't usually do this baby girl but.. you just saved your own life," he said with a slight frown. "Now. Go. Away." He snarled. I looked up in surprise and began to walk away as he whipped around and walked to the drivers side of the car. I turned around to see him looking at me before getting in.

He smirked and sat in hurriedly, speeding off into the night. And here I was hoping that this could happen again some time. I'm adjusting my clothes when i feel the inside of my bra i notice a piece of paper that says,"555-555-5569. Call me sometime and this could happen again." I plan on giving him a call real soon..