Chapter 3

A yawn escaped Taeyong's mouth as he sat up on his bed. He rubbed his eyes and turned to grab his phone from the bedside table. As expected, fifteen missed calls from his sister, ten voice messages calls from his cousin, twenty seven messages from his mom, and much more as he scrolled through his notifications.

He got up from bed and stretched his body before heading out of his room and to the kitchen.

"Yong!" Youngho rushed to him with his phone in his hand. "Have you read everything?" he asked while showing his phone to him.

"Be quiet, the others are still sleeping," Taeyong answered as he filled his glass with water. "Let me see," he then said and grabbed the phone from Youngho's hand and read the words on the screen.

"Damn," he murmured as he read every single headline on the website.

Fans notice NCT's Taeyong and Red Velvet's Seulgi lovely moment during Inkigayo's Encore stage

[BREAKING]: NCT's Taeyong and Red Velvet's Seulgi reportedly spotted on a date last week

SM Entertainment confirms NCT's Taeyong and Red Velvet's Seulgi are dating

Red Velvet's Red Flavor climbs up to the number 1 spot on every chart

Red Velvet's Seulgi trends worldwide on Twitter

Red Velvet's The Red Summer - Summer Mini Album surpasses 200,000 sold copies in just 2 hours

Taeyong drank his water before clicking on the first article. There was a video from last week's encore stage of him smiling at her while she smiled back and clapped for him.

[+1029, -93] Taeyong smiled at her!! Hul, she's so lucky~~

[+794, -206] They're so cute together!~

[+1367, -109] Taeyong is so handsome!!

[+925, -176] Red Velvet? I'll check their music out, the girl is very pretty~

[+1147, -42] Lovely moment??... They just smiled at each other..?

He moved on to the next article and saw pictures of him and Seulgi getting into the same taxi, and a picture of them in the café when she held his hand while smiling.

"Have you heard anything from the other girls?" he asked Youngho as he read the article.

"Y-yeah," Youngho replied and Taeyong looked up at him with his eyebrows furrowed. "Why do you sound so worried?" he asked and Youngho took a deep breath.

"I talked to Joohyun, and the girls were happy that they managed to climb the charts and sell a a lot of copies. But..." he paused and scratched his neck.

"But what?" Taeyong asked, waiting for his answer.

"You should probably read the comments if you want to find out," he sighed and shot him an unsure look.

---------------------------------------

[+2483, -1507] Who does this girl think she is? Stealing our Oppa away from us!

[+2836, -981] She's such trash, I feel bad for both Taeyong and her members..

[+1934, -842] Tsk, I hope this girl rots in hell.

[+1309, -548] Who is she? She's so ugly...

[-2093, -940] I didn't know Taeyong actually had bad taste...?