Introduction

Welp.
You clicked READ.

...I guess welcome?

Not really sure of what to expect feedback-wise, but I assume I p r o b a b l y should give you guys some background of who I am.

My name is Alina.

Long story short, I struggle with anxiety and/or depression (depending on certain occasions). Sometimes, those two balance out and cancel each other, but I get extremely numb from when that happens. I'd take that over dealing with the icky feeling of my unmotivated ass procrastinating but meanwhile freaking out that I'm procrastinating.

They literally contradict themselves. It's a joy, I know.

Regardless, I still try to take a step forward each time I phase in and out like that. There are moments where I disregard my own health to the point I just self-destruct, so it's really important to realize what I'm doing, fix it, and move on. Lingering onto things that are "trivial" or downright unhealthy are only detrimental to my own health as if I don't already have health issues to begin with.

My life, though, isn't always a dreary mess. There are moments where I would giggle as if I'm a little baby, laugh so hard my stomach hurts, and just smile at those treasured memories.

Midnight Dreams and a Cup of Tea are compilations of short stories of my life, written mostly midnight when I'm very loopy. Things can get sad in some of these chapters, but granted, we all live and learn right? I hope you like these little short entries :)