My Messiah

You wake up to hear a quiet knock on the door. Whoever is knocking clearly didn't want to cause the sudden interruption of your sleep. You get up, get changed into your clothes for the day, being a pretty standard (f/c) shirt and jeans. You open the door, hearing a voice nearly the moment you open the door.

"OhmygodisithimdoesheremembermeIhavesomanyquestions!"

And of course, as you presumed it would be due to her reaction yesterday, it's Niko.

"Hi Niko" you say in that groggy sort of tone you use when you have just gotten up.

"Hi (y/n), do... do you remember me?"

"How could I forget my messiah?"

You didn't want to even think about hurting her feelings by telling her you needed a reminder from The World Machine to realize the unusual coincidence, so instead you keep that to yourself.

"It's you! It's actually you! I thought I would never be able to speak with you again!"

And of course, Niko jumps at you full force with a hug.

"Why don't you come inside and we can both tell each other how we've been?"

"Will you make pancakes?"

"Only if you come inside!"

"Yay!"

Niko takes a seat on the couch while you begin to gather ingredients. After you get the pancakes started, you sit with Niko and she begins a conversation.

"How did you get to the same world as me?"

"Turns out we were in the same world all along."

"What made you pick this house in the state it was in?"

"I like to think that fate had given me the urge to pick this place, but it also could have been how insanely cheap the house costed."

"What have you been up to these past 8 years?"

"Finishing up school, getting a job, and buying my first house. Nothing that eventful, what about you?"

"I've been starting to help out more around town, even so much as helping cook for the village! Speaking of cooking for the village, you have to try Ms. Jarmiller's salmon sandwiches! They taste absolutely incredible!"

"I need to go make sure the pancakes get cooked well."

"Okay!"

After swiftly getting up and flipping the pancakes, you go back to continue conversing with Niko.

"Hey (y/n)? How did you run The World Machine?"

"I should have my laptop with it downloaded... right... Here!"

Swiftly logging in to your laptop, you boot up OneShot and bring it to Niko.

"Whoa..."

"No playing until after pancakes!"

Swiftly getting up and grabbing the pancakes, you had cooked a bunch at the same time knowing who you're hosting and how much bigger she's become, you bring Niko a giant stack of pancakes, reaching from nearly your waist to head, and you sit down to eat your stack which is about a tenth the height of hers, syrup balanced on the top of your head. You grab it, pour a little on your pancakes, and give Niko the syrup.

"Whoa, that's a lot of pancakes!"

"For a lot of pancakes, you need a bunch of syrup!" You say, shaking the bottle.

"Agreed."

After this nice and definitely healthy snack, you let Niko start to play OneShot.