.fifteen

Mommy, I'm scared.

Mommy, it hurts.

Mommy...

Mommy, stop crying...

Please...

Please stop crying.

~

Oct. 20th

Sex on meth is probably the best feeling in the entire world. Nothing even comes close to it. It's like the best orgasm multiplied by a thousand.

-Cyan

~

The full effects of the drug affected Cyan hard.

It had hit him while he had been on his knees, in between Elliot's legs and was still affecting him long after Elliot had gone and he was all alone. It had hit him so hard that the most he could do was lay on his back, trembling at the pleasure that the drug and sex had given him, his hands gripping his hair painfully hard. Strands were being ripped from his head but he couldn't feel it. Not when the drug masked it.

Like Cyan had hoped, the paranoia had gone down and he was left with the intense euphoria and the overwhelming feeling to laugh and scream in happiness. He was hallucinating in a good way, too far gone to realize that the bright flashes of colorful lights were nothing but a figment of his imagination. He was so far gone that he didn't realize that he was laughing uncontrollably against his arm, his sides burning at the action and that his throat was getting raw. Cyan rolled over to his stomach, the sheets rubbing against his bare skin. Just the action alone had made him hard again though, not even minutes later before he was cumming against the sheets, still laughing at it all.

He couldn't even imagine how badly he had felt not even an hour ago. No, all that he could think about feeling was how his body and mind felt right now. He felt as if he could do anything. As if no one could stop him. Standing up, Cyan stumbled over to the door, walking out of the room with a wide grin on his face. He felt like a kid. He felt like he was going on an adventure around some new territory. A cat walked past him, looking at him and motioning his paw for Cyan to follow him. So he did. He followed him around the house with the most fun he had had in a while. Ass naked, following a cat on a drug that would, no doubt, last all day. Cyan fell in laughter at the very thought and didn't even bother getting up from the floor.

***

Mason didn't come home for a while, which didn't matter much to Cyan. After a while, he had finally had enough decency to put on a long shirt that belonged to Mason, although it didn't do any good. Cyan kneeled on the bed with his ass in the air and his hand in between his legs, the shirt had pushed up so far that it was as if he hadn't put in on in the first place and his face buried in the pillows. Too busy listening to his own moans and hard pants, he didn't notice the sounds of the front door opening and heavy footsteps coming towards the door until it had busted open and Jonah had thrown Mason down onto the ground, bruised and unconscious.

Tilting his head to see the noise, Cyan smiled and rolled over to his back and allowed a laugh to escape. "Is he alive?" He asked, eyeing Mason's unmoving body and stroking himself, unbothered by the audience.

"Yeah, it's all external and shallow. We're under orders not to hurt him too badly." Jonah muttered, staring at a wall other than Cyan's body.

"Unfortunately." Sam piped in, raising a brow at Cyan as he looked at him. "Didn't Elliot come through."