《37》

My eyes take a few moments to adjust to the bright lights blinding me from the hallway. Shielding my eyes with my hand, since they were not liking the burning sensation brought to them at all, I solely stare at the floor as I blindly navigate the path to Jimin's room diagonal to mine. I shuffled my feet at the entrance and debate if I should ring the doorbell or knock. I just knocked and listened to the quiet of the hall. I was reaching to knock again when it swung open and revealed a grinning Jimin.

"Y/n! Come in!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room and slammed the door behind me. I widen my eyes as Jimin grins and gestures to the area behind me. I turn around and see his apartment is set up exactly like mine, just with different decorations and furniture obviously. The dark living room is what caught my eyes first and I see Jungkook and Taehyung waving at me from in front of the television. Jimin had a huge light grey blanket draped up like a tent with the edges draped over the couch. He must've had some stick or pole holding the center because there was a prominent item holding the blanket up in the center. 

The huge tent showed a faint glow of light beneath it, but blocked out my view of the other side of it. Two bean bag chairs, one yellow and one white, laid against the back of the couch. He had the widescreen television sat on a huge black shelf. Inside were clear cabinets that clearly showed gaming consoles and several dvd cases. Probably for games and movies. Overall, that's all I noted as the kitchen door was closed as well as the other rooms.

"It's nice Jiminie." I stated as his smile grew.

"Not as nice as the inside of our fort! Go in!" He chirped as he bounced on his heels and pointed towards Jungkook and Taehyung's direction. I pad over to where they are sat at the entrance. They act like doormen and each graciously grab one flap and open it for me.

"M'lady." Taehyung says with a deep posh voice. I nodded as I crawled through and entered the interior of the fort. I was surprised to say the least.

The fort was illuminated by pink, purple, and yellow fairy lights. His couch was in a C shape and surrounded the area spaciously. There actually was a metal pole sticking up at the center that held up the blanket. On the floor lay a huge soft white blanket and various pillows of different sizes lining the edges of the couch. There was a pile of bowls and bags in the corner of the fort.

"So, what do you think?" Jungkook tentatively asked as he sat down next to the food, Taehyung and Jimin soon crawling over and joining him. All of them stared at me as they anticipated my answer.

"This is incredible! I wish I could've made this when I was younger."

"Younger? Well we have it now, don't we?" Jimin smiled.

"That we do. But just imagine how much bigger it would've looked from a child's view."

"True. Guys go fix the entrance." Jimin demanded as he patted both Taehyung and Jungkook's backs. They groaned as they crawled their way out of the fort. I look at Jimin questioningly.

"Well we can't see the television if they are closed now can we. Come check out the snacks." He prodded me to scoot closer, and that I did. Since I was scooting passed Jimin to sit on the other side of the snacks, I see him blatantly staring at my butt. I quickly sat down and give him a slight glare.

"And where do you think your eyes were looking at?"

"I was checking out a snack." Jimin cleverly responded without hesitancy. My eyes widen before I look away to the side feeling flustered.

"Jeez. Don't be cringy." He laughed at my embarrassment. I looked down to the array of foods and saw three bags of chips, oreos, a bowl of mixed candy, a bowl of fruit with four forks, and four packs of Pocky.