《53》

|| Cheese Kimbap's Conversation ||

Sana: Which one of you ate my food that was in the fridge.

Jihyo: What are you talking about?

Sana: Was it you? You answered first. It was the container with my name CLEARLY labelled on it.

Chaeyoung: I'm not even at the dorm.

Mina: I didn't eat it. That's for sure.

Momo: I didn't either.

Tzuyu: You sure about that unnie? Because I believe I saw you eating earlier. Out of a specific container.

Momo: Of all the rare times you have contributed to this group chat, you chose this time to say something?

Sana: Aha! I knew it. Momo you are so dead.

Momo: But I was so hungry and I didn't eat breakfast.

Sana: You had lunch and if you were hungry, why didn't you eat something else? There was plenty of food around it!

Momo: I have cravings you know. Plus I didn't feel like putting the effort to make anything.

Dahyun: This whole conversation is besides the point. Y/n, I saw you rushing around 'Dimples' today when I stopped by to get a drink. Are you alright?

-I look at the screen in surprise as I see the girls send several messages of concern.-

Y/n: I- no. Something horrible happened.

Jeongyeon: What was it? Who do we need to beat up.

Nayeon: I have a baseball bat ready in case.

Y/n: Please believe me when I explain what happened.

Chaeyoung: Of course we will.

-I proceeded to explain the entire situation, adding on the event from last night. I just had to vent out everything that had happened. They all sent back replies of outrage and death notes targeting Jisoo. They didn't really know her themselves, but they said that I have their full support. I felt a bit better with their messages, but they didn't know what to do about handling the boys' reaction. It was clear that there was a misunderstanding, but I don't know when or how to fix this.-

Jeongyeon: Man if you had a recording of that whole meeting, that would be enough to bring justice.

Y/n: I wish. I don't think there was a camera either. I can't believe how stumped I am.

The best we could plan was that I try my best to talk to Yoongi tomorrow and explain myself. Then I could explain my case to the rest of the guys.

They helped me handle the best we could and I couldn't help myself from crying and thanking them copiously over text. As for the situation with Jisoo, her threat got them all riled up and ready to throw hands, but I said that we shouldn't act brash and perhaps I could talk the boys into getting the video down. Somehow?

At the thought of technology, I slapped my face once I realized something.

I never turned off the recording of the lecture. 

Jumping up, I swipe over to the audio recorder...

And there it was still recording. It was a couple of hours long by now, but it should have all the audio.

I listened through it, and sure enough the conversation was there. Thank the lord. This is a miracle.

I quickly texted the group chat and we formulated a quick plan.