The Portal

Third-person
"Okay so before we can open up the portal to where the Shifter is the portal that you all came from must be closed so if you don't want to come you should probably go back through now." Future Uraraka told class 1-A.  "Can we have some time to think about who should go?" Momo asked. "*sigh* You have five minutes. Bakugou." "What!?" Both blondes turned to say. "Sorry I meant future Bakugou. I need to show you something." Future Bakugou then followed the future Uraraka to the other side of the room.

"Do you think we should actually help him?"Momo asked the class. "I mean it would prevent this future from happening right?"Uraraka asked. "Correct which is why I think it would be best if we go and help. We are still trying to be heroes." Todoroki said. "True but keep in mind that Future Bakugou wants to kill someone to get it which isn't very hero-like." Iida said while moving his hands robotically. "But Bakubro isn't even a hero in this future." "Which is why I'm going to fucking capture that shape-shifting bastard so I can be number one!" Bakugou yelled. "I'll go help future Kacchan too! After all, I want the future to be great for all of us!" Deku said and smiled up at Bakugou who quickly looked away to hide his now red face.

"NO!" The class turned around to see future Bakugou standing there. "You're not allowed to go." "What do you mean he's not allowed to go!?" Bakugou yelled at himself."He can't fucking come with us!" "WHY THE FUCK NOT!" "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LO-*sigh* It would just be better if he stayed here in the lab..." "That's not a fucking answer!" Bakugou said while sparks started to come out of his hands. "Kacchan calmed down!" Deku yelled trying to hold the now angry blonde back. "If future you wants me to stay behind it must be for a good reason. Right?" Deku said looking at future Bakugou for reassurance. "Yeah..." future Bakugou mumbled out. "But Izu-" Deku hushed him by pressing his finger to his lips. He then leaned in and whispered something in his ear.

"Just because he wants me to stay doesn't mean I'm going to." He then pulled away with a big smile on his face. "Ha, I'm starting to rub off on you." Bakugou quietly chuckled out. "Haha, Yup!" Deku said right before booping Kacchan on his nose making the blonde blush.

"Alright, we have decided who should go and help future Bakugou with his mission. Momo stated. "Okay great so will the people not going please step back through the portal and just a little heads up for you all if Bakugou doesn't get to Shifter in time be ready to fight, the league will break in and attack." Future Uraraka warned them making them all start to sweat. "D-do they win?" Hagakura asks. Uraraka looked over at Bakugou who was sweating and staring at his shaking hands. "Not really but they do put up a good fight and they managed to hurt us pretty badly that the next time we fought them they ended up winning and they took over." she explained. "Oh well, we won't let that happen! Right everyone!" Deku said. "Yeah!" They all screamed. "Let's go beyond-"Deku started. "PLUS ULTRA!" All of class 1-A screamed in unison making both future Bakugou and Uraraka smile at them sadly.

"Okay, that was the last person. Tsu! Start generating the other portal!" Uraraka yelled. "On it ribbit!" "Round face?" Bakugou said. "Hmm?" "Where does this portal lead to?" he asked while staring at Deku and past him whispering to one another. "Umm well it seems like some medieval time period so try to avoid any locals so you won't scare or confuse them." "Got it." "Oh also take this." She said while giving him a small remote control device. "It's the same reality traveling device the Shifter stole from the lab but we modified it a bit more. This one is linked to the other one so it will show you exactly where he is and if he's in a different reality or not." "Thanks." "Umm Bakugou?" "What?" "I know this is important to you but don't you think-" "I'm killing that bastard and that's final." "But you do know if you capture him in time then-" "I told you it's final. Besides he had this fucking coming for a long ass time." He said while cracking his knuckles. She sighed and shook her head before placing a hand on his shoulder. "Just think about it okay?" He brushed her hand off and just glared at her.