Pokémon

Extra long chapter bois!
———————————————

Third Person
"That was too fucking close." Future Bakugou breathed out while looking around to make sure everyone especially Izuku made it through the portal he had made on the floor beneath them. "They tried to kill us! That's officially my least favorite alternate universe!" Denki yelled out while crossing his arms. "Same bro but that other Izuku had a point I didn't see future Bakubro use any explosions on him." Kiri acknowledged and everyone's gaze shifted towards the adult male who was glaring down at the transportation device.

Sensing all the eyes on him Katsuki looked up and glared at the class. "Why the hell are all you extras stareing at me?" He said in annoyance. "Well Future Kacchan other me did have a point about your quirk." Deku said causing the blonde to mumble in frustration under his breath. "Listen forget what that weird Deku said our main focus is on getting the Shifter so don't get fucking sidetracked!" "But-" "Fine, I could care less about your damn quirk but where the hell are we!?" Bakugou yelled cutting Deku's sentence short. "We usually teleport whenever the bastard is on the run but we haven't even seen him these past two universes so what the hell is going on!?" Katsuki stopped glaring at his younger self and looked down at the device which made his eyebrows knit together.

"Listen I trust round face and frog girls tech skills but this thing does say the Shifter is here even though he hasn't seen us and we haven't seen him which is concerning..." He mumbled out while looking back up at the class and narrowing his eyes at all of them except Izuku. "Bakugou San is there a way he could have possibly tampered with the device?" Iida asked while making chopping movements with his hands. "Are you suggesting that bastard hacked round faces and frog girls device somehow?" "It could be possible yes." "That wouldn't make any fucking sense only the people in the lab know about this thing." "Maybe the Shifter was apart of the lab and he was really angry about something that happened that shouldn't have that he used the device to go back in time to fix it...or something like that." Mina said. "Ooh, that's a good theory, Mina." Uraraka said. "Yeah, good theory..." Katsuki grumbled while looking back down at the device.

"So what's is our plan now if the device has possibly been hacked." Deku questioned. Before anyone could answer the small greenette's question a smaller humanoid creature with a white body and green bangs with red horns sticking out of its head came running out of the forest. The creature kept running until it saw Deku and immediately latched onto his leg.

"What is that a thing?!" Mina cried out. "I don't know but it looks cute!" Uraraka squealed while kneeling down to the unknown creature. "Hi, there little guy." Uraraka said softly but the creature continued to cling onto Deku's leg burying its face into his pants. "It seems scared ribbit." Tsu pointed out. Deku bent down and picked the creature up, holding it out in his hands. "It's okay little guy?" Deku said and gave him a sweet smile. The creature wiped away it's tears and smiled back while saying there word Ralts. "It's a fucking pokemon?" Bakugou questioned while walking towards Deku which made the Ralts bury his face in Deku's shirt. "We landed in a world full of pokemon! That's awesome!" Denki cheered out in excitement. "You just want to see a Pikachu." Sero laughed out. "Hell yeah man! I bet this dimension me has one!" "Don't pokemon have trainers?" Todoroki asked. "Not unless its a wild but this one doesn't seem like a wild pokemon." Kirishima said.

Just then a yell was heard coming from within the forest. "Ralts! Ralts! Where are you!? Ralts!" The shouting grew louder until a boy similar looking to Deku but he wore a green and white jacket and had on a red and white hat with a green Pokeball printed on it. "There you- woah who are you?!" He exclaimed while looking at Deku. "Oh, I'm you from a different universe. I think he belongs to you." Deku said and handed over the Ralts who instantly clung to pokemon Deku's shirt. "Ha yeah, thanks. this is so cool what is your dimension like!?" He asked enthusiastically. "Well, we have powers called quirks." "Quirks? Could you show-" "Deku!" His sentence was cut short by someone yelling.