one time

It was after nine when I had finaly left mrs lee's home after babysitting her four year old son taylor . I had tried calling momma for a ride but I was left with her voice mail, so I decided to walk being the middle of fall it was a bit chilly and unfortunately I wasn't wearing a jacket.

the streets of queens new York were a bit empty I was 2 blocks away from home so I decided id take a short cut through the park as I was walking a group of boys my age and older were listening to rap music drinking and smoking weed while I started coughing uncontrollably so I started walking within a different direction without being noticed so I thought. as the hey ma's and the cat whistles started as my head stayed down with no intrest of replying wishing they would understand the only thing I desperately wanted to go home as I was almost out of the clear.

I had bumped into a tall stranger "im so sorry" I said as he starred down at me looking into my eyes with a devilish smirk on his face while trying to walk around him he seemed to have other ideas feeling a tug to my arm as he pulled me back to his position hurting my arm in the process "ouch get off me please" was all I could say I just couldent understand what gave him the need to lay hands on me.

"im trying to get home can you please excuse me" I kindly said but it was like I had been speeking another language. a bad feeling ran through me while trying to run away only to be caught and aggressively being pulled to the ground as I wiggled around he found his way between my legs screams left my lips wondering why no heard my cries

'HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE I SCREAMED as he held my mouth holding my arms over my head making contact with my ear as he gently spoke ima enjoy digging into this pretty virgin pussy little one " no please don't do this as the tears ran down my face feeling my tights being ripped off and my underwear I stared to scream but all I heard was if you don't shut the fuck up I promise ill kill your family as my tears were now replaced with sobs I was so scared " please don't do this im only fourteen I tried to say" age is just a number beautiful as he forcefully pushed himself into me stroking faster and deeper so much blood from how aggressive he was moaning and groaning like what he was doing was right he went faster until I felt a warm liquid fil me up that's when I knew he bust in me. thank you that was amazing he said as he lifted my body off the ground as I blacked out.

waking up in the alley way around the corner of my home wondering how I got there or how he knew where I lived as I hurried inside pacting into my room too ashamed to look into the mirror why did this have to happen to me as the tears started getting ready to shower I slipped down bathroom wall how am I gonna tell momma I thought thinking the many ways she would blame me for this tragedy this was something that I could only take to the grave.