contemplation

Kadeem
I couldn't take this shit anymore she was forever on my mind thinking about her sweet smile the way she laughed or how her body fit so perfectly with mine she was my missing puzzle piece

damn man how could I think replacing her would be fine boy was I wrong why did I allow my dick to play the role of my mind all while loosing the only girl who as been down for me. your probably thinking why I fucked up shit just got too hard somewhere deep down I knew I wasn't ready for no relationship but my ass fell in love even after everything went down.

than one night we got into an argument and I left that's when I met draya who at the time told me she was eighteen come to find out the bitch lied and was actually seventeen I knew I really fucked up because two months after that she became pregnant so I became real distant to Aniyah. instead of moving on with my life is that our girls are out there some where still missing after five years and Aniyah is still on my mind you really never know what you had till its gone but some way some how I had to get my baby back at this point I was tired of text messages and unanswered phone calls it was time to go back to my past and fix my future.

narrative

while Kadeem was on his way to Atlanta Aniyah was on her way to a meeting bringing Karim with her she no longer trusted anyone to watch him because of the many bad experiences. aniyah buckled Karim in his car seat and started up her Benz truck heading towards the destination as music filled the truck but not loud enough to deaf her baby. as she drove uptown Atlanta within fifteen minutes she pulled up to the home she spent half her teenage life in dreading to see the many individuals inside as he rang the doorbell it opened she was now face to face with her fathers wife cleo without saying a word Aniyah pushed the door open letting her and Karim in.

as cleo rolled her eyes locking the door this child was so disrespectful she thought Aniyah didn't care as long as he aint say shit to her she approached her fathers door and instead of barging in she knocked

" come in " Andrew stated as all eyes were now on Aniyah with no care for anyone in the room she took a seat. are we gonna get to business or are we going to stare father. Aniyah said without blinking looking straight at the man she hated the most.

he chuckled " you are really my only daughter he spoke as everyone in the office looked at each other in shock " yes I have some news on your daughters they both go by Kayla and macayla they are now in police custody since I have connections I was able to get them they. he was about to say until he was interrupted

OMG MY BABIES ARE YOU SERIOUS WHERE ARE THEY

" not so fast my dare I need something done for me first"

what the hell Aniyah thought as she was no longer in control or the one calling the shots at the rolls had flipped she was now dreading what her father had to say.

" I need you to kill this man "

" he goes by ghost I don't care how you do it but if you wanna see your precious girls you'll do what I say you have till the end of the week"

Aniyah thought her father was bull shitting with all the men he had why did she have to get the job done but she saw the seriousness on his face she knew there was no backing out as she wanted to cry she held back every tear holding her head up high as she and Karim walked out as her father had a smile on his face she had a difficult task ahead of her but only he knew she wouldn't be able to succeed. her father just didn't know the type of danger a mother would face for her children.

Comment like share

will Aniyah go through the task

how will she feel when Kadeem pops up

aniyahs father Andrew is horrible

how will Aniyah get away with murder

as promised here's two chapters I know this one is short but I'm honestly thinking how Aniyah and Kadeem should meet after being away from each other for so long and how his feeling might change knowing they share another child together that is now almost two years old how will Aniyah take all the secrets and lies that follow Kadeem

stay tuned we got more drama coming your way