Tables turn

Aniyah

let go of me I'm not about to do this with you like were you not just leaving don't you remember when I told you what was good and you refused to listen but instead, you walked out huh nothing to say now Kadeem cat got your tongue.

it's ok because your not mine and I'm obviously not yours so go do whatever you were going to do before that incident I'm not playing with you let go of my arm you so fucking aggy bro

" Aniyah baby I'm sorry"

sorry for what doe-like I'm not going back and forth with this man wasn't about to raise my blood pressure stressing me out while putting me in early unwanted labor this dude was truly cheesing me acting like the man was sleeping with my ass when truth be told I belong to no man im sorry is what he kept saying as his phone kept ringing for the umpteenth time knowing it was her answer the phone and tell her you coming because I'm not sure why you're still here.

even after his brother told him the truth here he was contemplating what to do. damn, that pussy must have been gods gift to earth shit be putting you in your feelings ehh " naw wait talk to me aniyah " talk about what nigga you must be deaf im nothing more than your underage baby mother therefore there is and never will be something to discuss unless it's about the kids we share.

" no what it's alright its cool ima leave"

that's what I been saying that's the only thing you good at STEEP.

fighting nothing but tears has I didn't know why I was crying since this was mostly what I wanted but then again just wished he would have stayed and held me not caring about anything that came outta my mouth he just walked right out the door I sat on the couch and my hands held my face all the emotions I boxed up and put away slowly unwrapped itself erupting and all I could do was cry.

Kadeem

sitting outside the house as the only thing I felt deep inside was anger after the only woman I've been with for how long was screwing around on me with my brother

just had me wondering if the baby she called ours was actually the truth and why was I still thinking about the situation knowing what I had at home probably in there crying her eyes out but yet acting like she ain't give a shit but what can I expect when I been acting like I don't give a fuck when deep down this girl had me feeling ways body mind and soul weren't ready for who knew someone her age would make me think about the consequences of my actions

has my phone rang once again as I slid my finger across answering

"hello you still coming deem"

call my brother because I ain't bout to be stupid for you how yow you tryna trap me that baby ain't even mine lose my number bitch.

another one

comment like share