Starving

Over the next few days you didn't check on him, meaning he hadn't eaten at all for 3 days. It was early in the morning and you decided to make some breakfast. Your make yourself a large cup of coffee, and a bacon sandwich. You looked around the room and thought about the man down stairs. Starving. You buttered a few pieces of bread and placed them on a plate.

You placed your breakfast on the kitchen table and took his down stairs. You opened the door with a bang, and he looked up at you. You kept a straight face, stepping down the stairs, placing the plate down in front of you and sliding it over to his on the floor. You looked at it, and took it as soon as it reached him and started eating. You took the plate from the first visit and took it upstairs with you. You cleaned it and placed it on the drying rack.

You sat down on your sofa and started watching the new. There was nothing more on the death of the billionaire. A shame in your opinion. You really wanted to hear more opinions of the man.

He really seemed hated- weather this was because he was hard-headed or if it was just people being jealous of him. Both where plausible.

Your stomach rumbled, so you got an apple from the kitchen, getting one for Tony as well, thinking he deserved something, considering he hadn't had anything for 3 days. You went down, wearing a hood over your head, coving part of your face. He stood to greet you, you placed the apple in his hand, turned around and left.

Despite the comfortable house and facilities, you were not home. The town you grew up in made you who you are. A cold, heartless creature, a murderer who can not get caught. You always felt sure that this was your future- your life. You were a multi millionaire, but you have nothing to do with the money. No company, no family. Nothing.

You spent most of the money on your appearance, and you disguises. You could do anything- but you choose to carry on with this life. There was a vunerable man down in your basement, and you don't know why, but he both interested you and annoyed you to the extent that you wanted him dead now.

People would say you were crazy. A young woman who resorted to murder rather than the normal begging in the streets. Where you would be ignored and treated like dirt. Well now you were powerful, you had this man's life in your hands- he should be dead. But ou would push him to his limits, and then kill him.