Hidden life

From then on, you shared the house with Tony. He moved into your now shared bedroom, and you both stayed with each other the whole time.

You woke up in each other's arms, you spent your day talking and cooking together, and you spent your evenings cuddling on the sofa watching tv.

You were both very much in love with the other. And let's just say you never really got that much sleep. Neither of you had anything to do most days, so you stayed together. You had s few calls you needed to take, and you were gone for a week or so each time. And every time you came home to Tony's open arms , pulling you upstairs to show you how much he missed you.You loved the way he was so clingy. He would always be around you. Kissing your neck, having an arm around your waist , just kissing you in general. He loved you- more than he ever thought possible.

Pepper hadn't crossed his mind since the first time he noticed how beautiful you were. In a weird sort of way, he was glade everything happened how they did, because he had found the love of his life. He loved everything about you. He spent his whole day thinking about you when you were gone- he missed your touch, your kisses, your body.

You were away at the moment. All he wanted to do was to go out and plan a date for the two of you. Spoil you because he knew you were never given anything as a child- that's why you became a thief and an assassin. And you were h0t.

He loved you with all his heart. The days he spent with you were some of the best days he had ever had. The others had since proven to men nothing to the people he spent them with. And you was paranoid. He thought you would leave him as soon as someone else came along. He thought of Bucky. You had let him go- and you continued to speak to him. You had told him that Bucky wanted to apologise, and he became more protective of you and clingy. He didn't want you to leave. He loved you.

He loved it when you were possessive of him, pulling him closer and cuddling with him on the sofa in front of the tv. Those were the memory's keeping him hopeful. Maybe you did love him just as much as he loved you.

The memory's of the team and pepper were fading. He remembered first joining the team- and how honored he felt to be with some of the most remarkable people of all time. He was in a team with a God, for gods sake. He didn't think he could love anyone more than pepper. but he was wrong. You were worth 10 peppers. But he couldn't help thinking about Steve. It was obvious they didn't get on when they first met- but soon enough they became really good friends. He knew they wouldn't agree on the accords, but he would never had thought that Steve would have ben prepared to split the team and go to war over it. And the worse thing was he blamed tony for it. He blamed him and hated him so much, that he helped get him killed.

Then he thought about you. You would have been a great addition to the team. You were a trained assassin. Yu were a bit crazy, and violent- so you should get on well with Natasha. He could help but imagine his two lives put together. The world would have been safer with a whole team and you. The world would be better. But if it wasn't meant to be: he would much rather have you to himself.

You would have to keep living your hidden life.