A new life

You were tired. 8 months had passed and you were exhausted. You dumped the burner phone- officially out of that business. For the time being you and tony were still living in the cottage- but you wanted to move into a nicer, more family friendly home- where tony could have a lab, and your child could have a toy room. And anyway- a child wouldn't like the basement.

Over the 8 months of your pregnancy, tony spoiled you in anyway he could. You had found out of his Fear of his own father- and constantly reassured him that he would be a great father, and the child was lucky to have such an intelligent, resilient father.

He had chosen a few houses he liked, all over the world, but you wanted to stay in the county, so ou were close to Bucky. He was like a brother to you, and he would make a great uncle to your child. You couldn't help thinking that this was just what he needed to convince im to stop drinking, and so far, he was ding really well. WWhen you told him you were pregnant- he came straight round. He started by threeatoning Tony- saying that if he ever messed it up, he would come for him. But he soon calmed down and congratulate the both of you.

You had found a really nice cottage not that far away from this one. It was massive- 5 bedroom, a large kitchen, a huge living and dinning area. And- best of all- there was a large garage at the front of the property, and a barn area near the back. You had showed Tony, and you had both fallen in love with the place. You had bought the property out right 24 hours later.

Seeing as neither of you had any belongings- you bought all the furniture online. Tony wanted to go out with you and buy it together- but he was supposed to be dead, and you were heavily pregnant. So online shopping it was- though you did have to send Bucky to a few places to pick up some things.

The garage became Tony's lab. He done everything himself- from the wiring of the lights, to instulling JARVIS though out the house- saying that he would be a great baby sitter. He even helped you and Bucky convert the barn into a small house for Bucky to live. It was comforting to know that both of the important men in your life where close to you if you ever needed anything.

Tony didn't spend much time in his lab. He spent the majority of his time with you- watching a film, or making you dinner. Even Bucky Spent most of his tome in your house. He would leave at night and return in the morning. He even helped Tony make dinner a few times- and you could see them becoming good friends.

Each night you would curl up n the sofa, with Tony, and Bucky- and eat a bowl of strawberry ice cream and warm custard. You never did understand your cravings- But you were also addicted to alt and vinegar crisps. And you hated salt.