When you want to sit on their lap (hyung line)

JB

You've been staring at him from his eyes to his lap for 5 minutes straight to give him a hint that you want to sit on him. "What?", he's clueless seeing you like that. "I want to sit on it", with a cute tone you point at his lap. He can't help but laugh hearing that. "Come here", he says and pulls you onto his lap. He just smiles widely and starts to caress your cheeks, as soon as he feels bored doing that, he would try to do something else that's more fun.

Mark

"Yah you pervert!", he covers his crotch cause he thought you're staring at his d***. "no-" "what? You're clearly staring at my--", he stops when he sees how embarassed you are right now. "I just want to sit on your lap", you pout trying to hold your tears. "I'm just joking baby" "come here", he pulls you to sit on him and cuddle with you.

Jackson

He will tease you non-stop when you tell him that you want to sit on his lap, making fun of you and you'll blush 'till you turn into a tomato. "never mind, I'm going to sleep", you say and hecan see that you're all mad now. "I'm sorry, come here", he says and immediately pulls you onto his lap and hugs you. "It's really fun to tease you", he says kissing your cheeks.

Jinyoung

"Jinyoung", you poke his hand carefully because he's doing some work right now and you're afraid he will get mad.. "hm?", he replies while his eyes are still focused on his laptop. You just climb up on his lap and snuggle up to him, he starts to wonder what the hell you're doing right now. "Baby how can I finish my work if you sit on me?", he asks while patting and smelling your hair. "please", you beg and tighten your grip on him. "fine baby", he smiles widely over how cute you are right now.

original reaction by @got7ithinkiloveu on instagram