7. It is about a kiss, Mahir!

PRINCE ROSHAN MAHIR

I was getting ready for bed. And it was almost midnight. I removed my shirt and sat on the bed.

Just when I was about to lie, a knock sounded on my door. Oh god! Not Elena! Lord please!

I went and opened the door with a glare to scare anyone away. But my eyes narrow when I see Tyler standing there breathing heavily.
"What happened Tyler!?"

"Your majesty! Princess..."

I became alert at once, "What happened to Princess!?"
"Will you come with me?", He asked.
I went in and hastily pulled a robe and draped it over my body.

He walked before me, and I followed.
In no time, we were out of the castle, "Where is she?", I asked.

"She's in the garden your majesty!", He stopped, "She said she wants to spill out her anger!"

No more words were needed.
I knew something is wrong from the moment she read that douchebag's reply.
She must be sulking, or worse crying out her heart because of him.

"You stay here! I'll go in the garden!", No princess would want the guards to see her crying.

He bowed and went back, while I proceeded in the direction of garden.
I will kill that bastard Damien if he hurt my princess!
I walked a bit more until I was standing before the entrance of the garden.

Having expected a sobbing princess, with her head on her knees, I got a shock of my life, when I saw the sight before me.

A warrior, in her deadliest mode, slashing the sword in her left and right, with rigidness in her stance, but flexibility in her body. Her face covered, but eyes showing extremities of rage. No tears though. Something women are popular for.
Her actions were swift and powerful. And she herself looked like a sword, playing with another.

I was so captivated by the view before me, that I couldn't move. At all. I have not seen a woman as powerful as her.
She ended the slashes too soon for my liking by kissing the sword.

I walked towards her steadily, "Princess!"
She became alert at once, and her sword came right across on my neck!
One slip, and my head will be off my body.
I remained calm, but her eyes widened as soon as she saw me.

Carefully retreating her sword, she came forward to examine my neck.
I was amused, "You nurse your opponent after attacking them?"
She didn't reply, but her fingers examined my skin for any slash or cut.
"Thank god!", She released a sigh of relief, "I am sorry Prince. I didn't think you'll be here at this hour."

There was stiffness in her voice. A restrain.
"What's wrong Princess?", I asked and that closed her off more.
She turned to her sword and started running her knuckles on it's spine.

Meanwhile, I turned my gaze to find a red scroll sitting roughly on the bench, near Princess' shawl.
Probably I know what it is.
Sparing princess a brief glance, I headed to read the letter by that Bastard!

When I picked up the letter, I found I was right.
It was the letter by the douchebag.
I didn't feel gentleman enough to ask her permission, but I think she wasn't expecting even as I didn't get interrupted while reading.

When I was done reading, I realised few things.
One, my hands were shaking and blood was boiling due to anger. Second, I won't regret changing her letter because she got lucky enough to know his true face. Third, she got her heart broken. And last but not the least, Princess was still a virgin!
That was probably the only thing that kept me sane.

I turned to see Princess started her second round of sword art. It was meditation with sword. When your eyes are focused on the tip of your sword, and brain is focused on breathings you take. One of the hardest lesson. And if one succeeds in this, they gain full control over brain. And heart.